[CLOSE] Writer for Free/Trade/Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
otometea
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns
Tumblr: littleteahouse

[CLOSE] Writer for Free/Trade/Hire

#1 Post by otometea »

Hello, friends! After a while, I am happy to say that I can open my services up once again. So, I hope I am considered to be able to work with you on whatever project you may have! As of October 2016, I have 9 samples in my portfolio so that you can get to know my writing style. In addition to writing, I can also edit and proofread your visual novel as well. Once again, I really hope to be able to work with you and get to know you!
Otometea's Teahouse also known as writing samples.
Free services
I would obviously love to be able to work with you for free if your project is going to be distributed non-commercially/for free and I take an interest toward it. To view my interests, you can scroll to the next post down. Though, to prevent accumulating work, I am accepting two slots: one for writing and the other for editing and/or proofreading.
* open slot (writing)
* open slot (editing/proofreading)

For Trade
If you want your project to be more prioritized, and you can't pay me in any way, then I can also do trades with you for multiple projects. Two of the projects I am doing will do trades. If you are keen, then you can read below for project information and the skillsets needed for trade.
* light my soul (Background and GUI art, Ideabouncing)
* Ethereal Creatures (CG art [R18])

For Hire
If your project is commercial or if you have a free project, but the slots are filled and you are not offering the skillsets for a trade service, then paying me... sort of with money is the option for you. Although, the "up" for this is that you will have a project where I can keep very regular communication and prioritize your project a lot more! Payment will be made by Google Wallet.

If you don't have Google Wallet! Then, you can make some other way of paying me, like paying for one of the assets needed for a visual novel (art, for example). Or, buy me a commercial visual novel and give the .zip file to me... for free by email (because I too play visual novels). There's many more options; we can discuss it; I'm very flexible.

Contact Me!
* Email: otometeatime@gmail.com
* Private message me on this site
* Skype: otometeatime (note that this will give you the slowest reply).

Important Note: Please make sure you give information about your project, including the synopsis, characters, and/or already-finished art assets (if it's applicable) in giving your request to me beforehand! Please don't just ask, "Can you write for me?" If you're going to do that, at least provide the genres and the style of the novel (KN or VN).

I hope to be able to have the opportunity to work with you!
Last edited by otometea on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.

otometea
Regular

Interests & Limitations

#2 Post by otometea »

Interests
* Girl x Boy.
* Otome game.
* Fantasy.
* Supernatural.
* Romance.
* Anime art.
* Adventure.

Strengths
* Girl x Boy.
* Romance.
* Fantasy.
* Supernatural.
* PG-16+

Weaknesses
* Comedy.
* Horror (unless it's something like a Creepypasta fan-game x'D)
* Boy x Girl.
* R18

Limitations (I can't write... for now)
* Yuri.
* Yaoi.
Last edited by otometea on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

otometea
Regular

Projects!

#3 Post by otometea »

I've had/am having the honor of working with people on their visual novels; I would encourage you to check them out when you have the time! I have really enjoyed working with these people and would like to acknowledge them here!
And more to come~
Last edited by otometea on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

otometea
Regular

Open again!

#4 Post by otometea »

I'm happy to announce to all of you that I am open for writing, editing, and proofreading (and idea bouncing) once again! I have added one more sample for you as well, as seen in my samples in the top post!

I really hope I am considered, so if you want any writing, editing and proofreading done for your project, please have me in the team; I would love to have the opportunity to work with you!

Thank you for visiting, friends!
Best regards,
otometea.

otometea
Regular

Re: [OPEN AGAIN] Writer for Free/Trade/Hire

#5 Post by otometea »

// updates
Hello, friends! I have opened up a new Tumblr. I do sort of have a personal Tumblr, which is also in my profile as well, but another Tumblr I have opened is one that's solely dedicated to writing fan-fictions. I do write what I want when I have the time to do so, but I also accept requests as well at the moment there. So far, it's a bit messy since it has only been published yesterday.
Little Teahouse aka my writing workshop and more full-sized samples as well!
Regarding new projects, I have taken up a few:
  • * XOXO Droplets, by Googaboga. [proofreading]
    * Rumor Project, by Miya Moo. [editing / proofreading]
    * Moonlight Virgin, by OtomeRecruiting. [writing]

If you are interested in having me as a writer, please feel free to send a private message or email to me. I will usually reply back in three days max! Thank you for your interest, and I hope to have an opportunity to work with you!

I hope you consider taking a look at my Tumblr.
Best regards,
otometea.

dfbreezy
Regular
Completed: Episicava, Analistica Academy.
Projects: Rainbow dreams, ADV Tale, A Noble Conquest.
Organization: Epicworks
Deviantart: Epic-works
Soundcloud: Epic_Works
itch: epic-works

Re: [OPEN AGAIN] Writer for Free/Trade/Hire

#6 Post by dfbreezy »

I would have loved to work with you, but it seems BxG is one of your weaknesses. Your format for sample 1 follows very closely to how i myself write for my projects, and as such, you would have been a great addition. Nevertheless, you are a capable writer from what I've read, so best of luck to you.
ImageImage ImageImage

otometea
Regular

Re: [CLOSE] Writer for Free/Trade/Hire

#7 Post by otometea »

Ahh, thank you! Unfortunately, I've run into some personal (and online) issues, so I will no longer be able to work *+* I hope you find awesome people with work with as well, and I wish you the best of luck on your own projects!

Best,
otometea.