Writer looking for projects and experience

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
lefic
Deviantart: citrus-lefic

Writer looking for projects and experience

#1 Post by lefic »

Hi there, first of all, thanks for clicking on this topic and taking interest.

I like writing and visual novels are my passion. Usually, I write short novels for fun and have only recently started trying to get into writing visual novels. I'm not the best (quite far from it) but that's why I'm doing this, to gain experience. I like to think of myself as motivated when it comes to projects that involve other people. I'm also not the kind of person to start arguments and I think I'm friendly enough to work well in a team.

Currently, I'm in the process of making my own visual novel but with the system that's set up (writing in a rotation of turns), I often find myself checking Lemmasoft 100 times a day, trying to see if more people are interested, have replied to the forum or gotten back to my PMs. Just today, I've spent about 5 hours nonstop re-reading through all of my PMs, looking through topics and reading through the script again. In short, all this free time is making me mad. What's worse it they right now (for a few more weeks), I'm in a village with only one road going through it, no entertainment options and is too hot to go outside during the day. Therefore, I thought it would be good for me to get involved in another project or VN-making organisation along side my current project as I have quite a lot of free time.

If you're interested, just PM me with your email and I'll send you a writing example and a VN style writing example.

Thanks for taking interest.
(P.S. If you reply, you may be saving me from insanity. Haha.)

tamacitas
Regular

Re: Writer looking for projects and experience

#2 Post by tamacitas »

Hello~ owo
I actually have two projects to work on, but since I'm not working on the other one where I want to recruit you, I think I'll just bookmark you from now on. I'm looking forward to work with you o3o
And just to clarify, which work will you do and which work will you not do?