Writer - Willing to Write for Free (Some editing)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
vicky271
Tumblr: crazyfanoffandom
Deviantart: vicky271

Writer - Willing to Write for Free (Some editing)

#1 Post by vicky271 »

Introduction - Who Am I?
I'm a female currently residing in North America. As a College student, i've spent the last year working hard to maintain a high GPA. In addition, i love books, writing and chocolate. I hope to write professionally someday.

Introduction - Why me?
I'm willing to work for free. This is great for anyone working with a limited budget, or finance-free. My high GPA indicates i work hard, and put my all into my work. I always do my best. I love to write, and have some examples. In addition, i've been praised on some exceptional accuracy in characterization.

Hiring - Preferred Genre's
My preferance includes the following:
I'd like to write for someone creating an Otome Game
Can Include One or More of the Following: Adventure, Mystery, Slice of Life.
Genre's I'm Avoiding: Supernatural, Horror, Rated (Includes extreme gore or blood, smut, etc.)

Writing Examples
I have limited writing examples. I can provide one or two fan stories. These aren't related to games, but offering some writing seemed better than offering none.
#1 - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11879011/1 ... -the-Storm - Has some dialogue.
#2 - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11293265/1 ... -of-a-Hero - Mostly description
#3 - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11805725/1 ... ey-s-Tales - Has dialogue and description

Conclusion - Looking to...
I'm seeking to do anything. I can create characters, do some editing (short pieces preferred), write dialogue, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

Re: Writer - Willing to Write for Free (Some editing)

#2 Post by Mama J »

I'd love to work with you on one of my many projects. Currently, I have:

Beauty and the Brothers: A story about idols, and the glitz, glamour, and hardships of Hollywood. Link here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=39014

An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer! : A story about Santa's reindeer actually being human, except for when they turn back to animals on Christmas. Plot still trying to decide.

Holiday♥Lovers: A story about the MC meeting mythological creatures such as Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fair(ies), Leprechaun, Cupid, and Dracula. They go on an adventure to make people believe in the legends again, since that's how they get their power from. MC is a descendant of an Agathodaemon (a kind of Guardian Angel).

If you're interested in any of these, please feel free to PM me so we can discuss further! (:

vicky271
Tumblr: crazyfanoffandom
Deviantart: vicky271

Re: Writer - Willing to Write for Free (Some editing)

#3 Post by vicky271 »

Mama J wrote:I'd love to work with you on one of my many projects. Currently, I have:

Beauty and the Brothers: A story about idols, and the glitz, glamour, and hardships of Hollywood. Link here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=39014

An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer! : A story about Santa's reindeer actually being human, except for when they turn back to animals on Christmas. Plot still trying to decide.

Holiday♥Lovers: A story about the MC meeting mythological creatures such as Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fair(ies), Leprechaun, Cupid, and Dracula. They go on an adventure to make people believe in the legends again, since that's how they get their power from. MC is a descendant of an Agathodaemon (a kind of Guardian Angel).

If you're interested in any of these, please feel free to PM me so we can discuss further! (:
Thank you for responding. I'll take a look!