Free Writer and Editor

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
TheGreatTheorist

Free Writer and Editor

#1 Post by TheGreatTheorist »

Hi, all!

I'm currently looking for part-time work as a writer and editor for free. Half the reason is because I have some spare time that I can't spend valuably and the other half is because I usually is stuck with my own project. I promise that I can give you an interesting plot and some unusual ideas to spice up your product and a breakdown if you ever find your story connects poorly in between. I'm capable of writing in English only and the sentences might be a little bit too formal or rigid. Besides opening this offer, I also work on a fanfic project based on Fate and SAO to post at another web. If you want solid portfolio, perhaps you would have to wait for a little while.

Currently accepting:
None

Due to personal circumstances, I CAN'T WORK on projects INVOLVING BL, GL, Gore, Sadists, and 18+ stuffs. I'm limiting my workspace up to 3, if you have an interesting idea and it doesn't conflict with my personal circumstances above, I'm willing to add more space for you. I'm always up for interesting projects and challenges if it's not giving me too much burden.

Thank you for your attention!

P.S.: Thank you for those who have put me in their team. I appreciate the collaboration deeply. Looking forward to go again with you all in the future.
Last edited by TheGreatTheorist on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
"The butterflies will come home - soon enough."

indoneko
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Free Writer and Editor

#2 Post by indoneko »

Do you have any sample of your best/recent writing? And which genre suited you best? (comedy, drama, romance, tragedy, fantasy, etc)

TheGreatTheorist

#3 Post by TheGreatTheorist »

Mine's all from local language, but I have confidence when it comes to writing in English, though.

I doubt there are any writers without passion posting their services in this forum.
"The butterflies will come home - soon enough."

aE2S
Regular
Projects: Passing Times, Yuri Game Jam 2
Organization: Team aE2S

#4 Post by aE2S »

Hey there :) I'm looking for a writer who can accompany me through my project on "Passing Times" , although the title may still be subjected to change . I can't discuss the story publicly so I sended you a PM :)

Otherwise , my email is aE2Sbusiness@hotmail.com which you can reach out to me more easily since I'm always on it.

Miya Moo
Regular
Projects: Truth Unveiled
Organization: Maple Leaf Studio
Tumblr: miyarishirou
Deviantart: ladymiyarishirou

#5 Post by Miya Moo »

Hello!

I'm looking for an editor to assist with editing down my story. Due to the nature of the story, and the fact the the project is still in pre-alpha and very likely to change, I cannot reveal many more details than those listed here viewtopic.php?f=59&t=40712

Please let me know if you're still available.
Best,
Miya