Need a Writer/Editor?

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
SueshiRoll
Projects: SACRIFICE

Need a Writer/Editor?

#1 Post by SueshiRoll »

• My username is SueshiRoll! I am currently looking for work as a writer, editor, and/or proofreader. I am available for free work for each position (depending on the length of the project) and always up for hire. Below, I will list some need-to-know information concerning the jobs and personal stuff about my life (in order to help you get an idea of how interacting with me will be like). Further down, I will briefly discuss professional stuff (if anyone is wishing to hire me).
    • • • • Tidbits About Myself
          • I am 25 years old
            I am a female writer
            I live in the state of Mississippi (located in the South of the United States)
            I am half Korean and half Caucasian (though raised mostly by my Korean mother) so culture may be slightly different.
            I love otomes to bits and pieces. >//////<
            I have dreamt of being a professional author/writer since I could read (roughly around the age of 5)
            I have also forum roleplayed on and off for about 13 years on various websites, including GaiaOnline.
            I work a job that is barely making ends meet, so I'm more than likely to lean more towards paid work, if the offer arrives.
            I favor fantasy, supernatural, suspense, and/or romance based genres. But I can write other things as well.
            I currently have the basics of a plot in my head, so if you wish to expand on that, you are welcome to. But otherwise, bring me your ideas! ^^

• • • What Can I Do For You?
          • WRITER: I can help create characters, write dialogue, plots, multiple endings, etc.
            • Free Work: Will do all of the above for free (and with credit) for short to medium length projects. Long works, such as epic journeys or overly complex stories (or a series) will require payment. (Character creations are exempt and I will do these for free)
              Paid Work: Will do all of this and anything else pertaining to writing if paid, regardless of the length of work. Prices are negotiable between each project, since I have no set price.
          • EDITOR/PROOFREADER: Editing, proofreading, feedback, criticism, suggestions, advice, etc.
            • Free Work: Will do all of the above for free (and with credit) for short to medium length projects. Long works, such as epic journeys or overly complex stories (or a series) will require payment.
              Paid Work: Will do all of this and anything else pertaining to editing/proofreading if paid, regardless of the length of work. Prices are negotiable between each project, since I have no set price.
            • If you wish for me to both write and proofread/edit something, I won't charge you for both services separately.

• • • Business is Business
          • All payments should be made through my paypal.
            I like to chat with the entire team of a project, to make sure everyone feels included when it comes to creating a masterpiece.
            I joke and generally try to be fun to work with, but when it comes to productivity, I'm a stickler for it.
            Though I am offering my abilities as a writer, I have dabbled enough in other skills if others need help.
            • I have dabbled a little in making music, coloring sprites, website creation, and UI creation. I'm no artist by any means, but I can color, shade, manipulate, if we ever need the extra man power.
  • If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask them on this thread or through a Private Message. I am also able to write some sample work, if you so wish it of me.
    Thanks again for coming to this thread and taking the time to read it. I hope that you have a nice day and that we get along well. ^^
Last edited by SueshiRoll on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aE2S
Regular
Projects: Passing Times, Yuri Game Jam 2
Organization: Team aE2S

Re: Need a Writer/Editor?

#2 Post by aE2S »

You seem promising. I'm currently in the need of a extra writer.
I need someone who can write flirty lines / develop the romance in the story .

Please send me an E-Mail over at aE2Sbusiness@hotmail.com if you're interested !

*P.S : We're currently interested in free work first, and you will only have to work on Chapter 1[what the demo will include]. If we enjoy working with you, we'll pay you for the remainder of the story !
My cool writer needs some help bwahaha xD .

I think it will be a interesting story to work on :D Send us a E-Mail now if you think you can do it :> !!
Please support my Twitter & Patreon page!

Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/officialae2s

Twitter : https://twitter.com/official_ae2s

Currently working on ; [ Passing Times ]
Participating in ; Yuri Game Jam 2 , 2016 ! Demo to be released before 31st of October !

SueshiRoll

#3 Post by SueshiRoll »

aE2S wrote:You seem promising. I'm currently in the need of a extra writer.
I need someone who can write flirty lines / develop the romance in the story .

Please send me an E-Mail over at aE2Sbusiness@hotmail.com if you're interested !

*P.S : We're currently interested in free work first, and you will only have to work on Chapter 1[what the demo will include]. If we enjoy working with you, we'll pay you for the remainder of the story !
My cool writer needs some help bwahaha xD .

I think it will be a interesting story to work on :D Send us a E-Mail now if you think you can do it :> !!
Hello! Thank you very much for your interest in my writing. I have sent an email to the address provided. ^^ Hope to hear from you soon.

Miya Moo
Regular
Projects: Truth Unveiled
Organization: Maple Leaf Studio
Tumblr: miyarishirou
Deviantart: ladymiyarishirou

#4 Post by Miya Moo »

Hello, are you available?

RukaKurokawa
Projects: State of Presence
Organization: RK Sympathy
Deviantart: RukaKurokawa

#5 Post by RukaKurokawa »

Hello! Our project is looking for writers at the moment and I saw your post. Are you still available?

Our game's story mainly focuses on mental illnesses and the characters' struggling with them. There's a paranormal aspect to it all, and a possible BxB relationship with the main character. There are also BxG and GxG shown with side characters.

World building is already complete for this project. In addition, the characters are all made. We have basic overviews of the different routes' plots in mind, but no detailed specifics yet. We also have a few endings planned, but are always open to ideas for more.

Due to it being a large project, we are completely willing to pay you. However, due to our current funding, we may not be able to immediately. Once the demo is complete, we plan to run a Kickstarter for the project. We'd be able to reimburse you with a percentage of Kickstarter funds, if you're willing to agree on those terms. In addition, since the project will be a commercial one, we'd be able to pay you with a percentage of our profits.

If you're interested, you can either respond to this PM or email us at rksbusiness@rksympathy.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Produced by RK Sympathy - Logo by WinterMochie

dfbreezy
Regular
Completed: Episicava, Analistica Academy.
Projects: Rainbow dreams, ADV Tale, A Noble Conquest.
Organization: Epicworks
Deviantart: Epic-works
Soundcloud: Epic_Works
itch: epic-works

#6 Post by dfbreezy »

Still available?
ImageImage ImageImage

OneManArmy77

#7 Post by OneManArmy77 »

sent you a PM

SueshiRoll

#8 Post by SueshiRoll »

I would like to apologize for my long hiatus. I would go into detail as to why, but I feel that would be too personal on this thread.
However, my services are still open to others. Just know that I'm currently working on my own project "SACRIFICE" and will have to split my time accordingly for both projects as to be productive.