Writer for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Flutterpenn
Projects: A+ Project, Remembrance, Within a Lifetime, Neko Club, Tokyo:Reconnect

Writer for Hire

#1 Post by Flutterpenn »

Hello! I am Flutterpenn. I am a writer who has worked on a few projects. Namely A+Switch and my own personal one. Ill link those now.

viewtopic.php?t=28603 (A+Switch)

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=31701&p=367459#p367459 (Remembrance)

Since I've worked for free up to this point I don't really know what an appropriate price to ask for is so I guess Ill just leave that to anyone who wants me. I also currently working on another VN called Within a Lifetime. I'd link their project post but I can't find it xD. I figure I might charge per certain number of word count. Anyways ill figure that out later.

Genres: Ill write anything though my specialties are in drama and romance.

Length: I'm not really too picky on that since I currently have a lot of free time on my hands. However I'll probably charge for more if the length is longer.

I'll post examples of my writing below.

A+Switch:

Kouhei "Where am I?"

I look around the strange place hurriedly in an attempt to figure out where I am. Suddenly I see Iori standing in front of me. The dark and obscure area we’re in suddenly explodes into a sea of color and life.

Bright colored trees are all around us. And standing in the center of it all, is Iori who’s smiling at me.

Kouhei "Iori...what are you doing here? Why are you out of bed?"

What’s going on? Is Iori feeling better?

So many questions flood my head, making me feel lightheaded.

Iori doesn't say anything as she continues to smile at me,. her face filled with joy. I take a step towards her and reach my hand out.

I can’t believe it. She’s standing. On her own. There was no expression of pain on her face. I could tell that she’s not just hiding it from me. She actually looks fine and healthy.

Is this real?

As my hands make contact with her she suddenly vanishes before me, leaving nothing behind.

Kouhei "Wait Iori!"

A swift gust of wind blows through the air, carrying with it the scent of rot and decay. And the once colorful and beautiful trees became withered and lifeless husks.

The leaves fall from the trees and crumble into ash as soon as they hit the ground. The grass dries up - as if someone or something is sucking up all of its water - then fades away and leaves behind a dismal wasteland of rot and death.

I try to move my legs, but they are stuck to the ground. I realize too late that I’m being sucked into the black void beneath me. Struggling, I reach my hands out desperately to grasp hold of anything I can find to stop the descent. But it's a pointless affair.

I watch helplessly as the darkness surrounds me and consumes me whole.

When I open my eyes again, I find myself somewhere new. Dark, lifeless trees litter the place around me. The ground is covered in snow and the air feels bitter and unforgiving.

What is this place?

I notice various stones sticking out from under the snow, scattered amongst the field. I can hear a slight buzzing noise in my head, but i’m not sure what it is. For some reason, I feel like i'm forgetting something.

I glance down at my feet and notice a large stone slab poking out from the snow. The buzzing noise in my head begins to grow louder as I struggle to remember what it is I am forgetting.

Kouhei "What is this…"

A slight dull headache forms in the back of my head as I kneel down to inspect the stone slab. I try to make out what is written on the piece of rock, but it's partially covered with snow. I reach my hand out and start scraping it away.

Kouhei "What am I forgetting?..."

I sweep my hands across the stone slab one last time, wiping away the remaining snow, and reveal the words written across it. The buzzing noise in my head becomes a droning white noise.

Kouhei "Oh...that’s right…"

I stare lifelessly at the words written across the tombstone. I can't think of anything. Any thoughts that I try to form gets lost in that sea of white noise.

It’s Iori’s name that’s written on the tombstone.

I fall down on my knees as my legs give out under me.

Kouhei "Iori’s dead…"

I jump up out of bed in a panic, with sweat pouring down my face and my heart trying to beat out of my chest. I quickly look around and relax a little as I recognize my room. I take a deep breath to try and slow down my erratic breathing.

It was only a dream. A nightmare.

The alarm next to me continues to blare loudly, but it’s not until I look out my window that I realize it’s morning.

Remembrance:

The words leave my lips a barely audible mess. I was still shaken up from those sudden feelings. Without saying a word she turns and begins to walk off, slowly disappearing into the surrounding trees.

Without realizing it I take off after her. My legs almost seem to move on their own as I run through the thick trees after her. I’m not sure why i'm chasing after her, but part of me feels like I need to talk to her.

The thick trees slow my progress a bit as I chase after her. Her white dress slowly disappearing in the distance.

As I run deeper into the forest after her I notice things around me changing. The trees start to lose leaves and wither away. The grass and shrubbery underneath my feet slowly began to grey and crumble.

Within seconds the once lively forest is a dead muted wasteland. Withered away tree husks and crumbling blackened grass was all that remained. The strong scent of rot and decay hits my nose causing me to get sick to my stomach.

The smell is extremely unpleasant.It takes all I have to be able to even breath as the thick rotten stench lingers in the air all around me. Shaking the horrible smell out of my head I spot the girl and her flowing white gown in the distance and take off after her.

I want answers, well no, it's more like I need answers. Almost as if me not getting answers would be too much for me to handle. It is a strange feeling.

As I chase after her I fail to pay attention to my surroundings and suddenly find my foot getting caught in a low hanging branch. Before I can recover, my continuing momentum pulls me forward causing to me to fall down the steep hill next to me.

I tumble down the steep incline violently bashing against the dead trees and branches on the way. The feeling of me slamming against withered trees and sharp branches sends immense pain throughout my body.

I tumble off a small drop off and fall a few feet down onto solid ground sending even more pain throughout my body.

Cody “Ack!”

I let out a grunt of pain from the impact. Opening my eyes everything is spinning and blurry. It takes a few moments before my dazed vision slowly manages to return to normal.

If anybody is interested in more examples please message me in private and ill gladly send you some! Anyways, I am pretty new to the idea of being paid for my writing so I won't ask for much. Just thought I'd give it a shot and see what happens. If anyone is interested hit me up.