Looking for a project to work on as a writer.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
WritingTips

Looking for a project to work on as a writer.

#1 Post by WritingTips »

Greetings! I'm WritingTips, a writer of some fanfictions here and there... this time, ready to aim for VNs!

The genres I'm fine with are:

-Adventure
-Action
-Fantasy
-Slice of Life
-Mystery (this one requires a lot of time for planning)
-Romance (this one may not be accepted under certain conditions)

The elements I don't want to work with:

-Any story where certain sexual or political elements are present
-Any story where mature content is used
-Any story who relies on nonsense, parodistic nature

Additional notes:

My style focuses mostly on characters, but I can also add action elements here and there if required. I prefer discussing about the project, without any attempts from either sides (mine and the others) for changing the respective requirements: in other words, just keep things civil while talking about the VN, respecting my and others requirements without throwing a tantrum or thinking to throw moral lessons here and there.

If you think to change my mind in any way, shape or form, then you are just wasting your time.

I don't accept jobs where all I do is just proof-reading, editing and so on: in other words, I'll not do any of those unless I have the writer role.

Conclusion:

I sounded rather severe, I know. However, I'm supportive at work by giving feedback to others even in other fields such as drawing, music, etc. With that said, my best regards for anyone who reads this topic till the end.

WritingTips

UPDATE: Prices, free commissions and availability

#2 Post by WritingTips »

Free commissions:

Can be requested only if the Visual Novel is Non-Profit (free of any charges/prices). Keep in mind that it's much harder for me to accept free commissions: for now I have no other writing jobs, so if you want to send a request this is your chance.

Prices:

0,01 $ per word. Payment Method will be decided through Private Messages.

Availability:

Right now I'm available. If I'm not, I'll update this topic by sending a post mentioning the unavailability.

---------------------------

Soon I'll post samples for this topic. If you want one now, you can ask with a Private Message. No sample requests can be asked.

Have a nice day! :)