Editing, Proofreading and Translating (Kor/Eng)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
NullNell

Editing, Proofreading and Translating (Kor/Eng)

#1 Post by NullNell »

Hello Everyone,

I can translate Kor->Eng and Eng->Kor. I previously worked on translating some sophisticated engineering, commercial and medical product PPTs for buyers from world-wide (despite the fact that I do not have any science or engineering background). So my translating skill should be able to handle any type of work (including visual novels and etc). I am a very detail-oriented person so I carefully select each word I use and check grammar. I do a lot of researches just to ensure that I am using the right word and grammar. I can proofread Kor/Eng translated works and edit them carefully (word choice, grammar and etc).

Why would I want translate visual novels and games? Because I really enjoy watching anime and reading manga and visual novels. I want to try something different from engineering and science.

If you are requesting a small work, I can probably do it for free. If it is a hefty work, I probably need to ask you for pay. But we can first discuss it so message me if you are interested.