[Closed] A writer looking to write!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Skita
Tumblr: wannaberichgirl

[Closed] A writer looking to write!

#1 Post by Skita »

Hello! I'm native English speaker and I go by Skita on here. I have been writing as a hobby for several years on websites like AO3 and Fanfiction.net. I have also been writing a roleplayer for maybe about 5 years. But as of late I have been looking to write a visual novel and I'd love the chance to help write one and gain more experience as writer. You can find the link to my AO3 here: http://archiveofourown.org/users/CreativeGirl98

In regards to writing:
I have no problems working on a team. I wouldn't mind working as a co-writer.
I have honestly don't mind any genre as long as the plot is interesting. Although my favorite genres to read/write are mysteries, romance, angst, and anything heart wrenching.
I am also better at writing dialogue.
I can write BL(Yaoi).
I can write 18+ scenes as long as I have description of where I'm going with it.
I don't mind working on free or paid work. If it's a paid work we can discuss the rates.
I can write 500-1500 words a day.
At the moment I am currently not in school so I have plenty of time, although when I do start school in the fall my time will be more restricted.

Thank you and I look forward to possibly working with you!