[REQUESTING DELETION OF TOPIC]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
BakaKoinu

[REQUESTING DELETION OF TOPIC]

#1 Post by BakaKoinu »

Hey, everyone!
Koinu is here to offer his services to you, free of charge!
... well, at least for now, haha.

Due to some personal life problems, I am now in desperate need to have my own source of income. However, because I'm quite a newbie on working with others, I don't think I should write in exchange for money just yet. Not to mention that my 6 years of experience is mostly in Role-playing rather than writing my own script. So I thought, why not gain some experience beforehand? And here I am, hoping my writing is decent enough to attract some people in need of a writer.

I've read several Visual Novels in my spare time though, so I'm quite familiar with the medium. I've had plans to make VNs in the past as well, even though they never really come to be.
I hope I can gain enough experience to make my own VN dreams a reality.

Now, let's get down to business, shall we?
;)

♢♢ Writing ♢♢
As I have mentioned above, most of my writing experience comes from Role-playing.
I usually write in the Advanced section with up to 1000+ words at best in a day. With that considered, it's no wonder I'm rather flexible when it comes to genres. I'm willing to write in any genres, including mature themes such as smut and violence. However, do keep in mind that I may work slower than normal with unfamiliar genres since I might need to do extra research as well. I do have my own passions when it comes to genre, though. My favorites include Mystery, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Romance, Slice of Life, and Drama. I especially like dark stories the best.
And for the romantic pairings, I can do any kind.
I prefer to write in Third Person POV, but I'm capable in writing with other styles as well.
Simply tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do about it. I'll be sure to be honest with it, too.
You can read my writing samples here and here. More will be added in the near future.
Feel free to request a scene/scenario from me as a sample to see if I'm the writer you're looking for.

Currently Writing
CLOSED

♢♢ Translating ♢♢
My translating services is rather limited since I'm a still learning bilingual. To be honest, English is my second language. My first language is Indonesian, even though I'm gradually getting quite rusty at it due to limited social interaction. I have a few years of experience when it comes to translating English to Indonesian under my belt, but I'm more comfortable with translating Indonesian to English nowadays. My Indonesian is not that good, unfortunately. If you don't wish to get choppy Indonesian translation, don't even ask me about it, haha.

Currently Translating
CLOSED

♢♢ Payment/Pricing ♢♢
I don't charge anyone for my writing and translation at the moment. I am only looking to improve as well as gain experience.
Although, if you're willing to donate, then please don't hesitate to inform me, haha.

♢♢ Other ♢♢
Since I'd like to focus on one project at a time, I can only have one slot open for each category. So first come, first serve kind of thing.
If I so happen to have multiple requests, though, I'll take the one that appears most appealing to me.
I'm sorry in advance.

And regarding my work schedule; I am available for most of the time.
Other than private lessons from Monday to Wednesday and daily workouts in the morning, I don't have much going on, so I have plenty of time to write and translate.

You can contact me by PM or by commenting down below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I look forward to working with you!
Thank you.
:D