Writer, editor, and/or proofreader for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
naomimyselfandi

Writer, editor, and/or proofreader for hire

#1 Post by naomimyselfandi »

Good time zone! I'm Naomi, and you may have seen my advert over in the developers for hire forum, but I can work both!

Quick reference
  • I'm versatile! I've got some particular interests (see below), but I'm always up for trying something new!
  • Willing to work on 18+ projects, furry projects, you name it
  • Any size of project is fine
  • Very fast turnaround time, and able to adapt to changing requirements
Abilities and inclinations (as a writer)
  • I absolutely adore worldbuilding! The more creative control you can give me, the better!
  • I can do either character-driven or event-driven narratives equally well
  • Genre-wise, I lean somewhat towards exploratory fiction (see point 1)
  • Stories I've enjoyed in the past include A Fire upon the Deep, Carmilla, and Katawa Shoujo
  • Also experienced as a coder, and willing to work both roles
Abilities and inclinations (as an editor/proofreader)
  • Will edit raw scripts, Google docs pages, source files, or actual gameplay, whatever's most convenient for you
  • I can edit for grammar and consistency, or for characterization and verisimilitude, depending on your needs
  • I'm a HUGE science nerd, so if you care about realism in your sci-fi story, that's right up my alley
So you want to hire me?
  • PM me here or shoot me an email at naomimyselfandi@gmail.com
  • I'll give you a cost estimate based on the scope of your project - nothing is too big or too small!
  • Don't be shy! I'm very willing to negotiate pretty much anything, especially if it catches my interest
  • References available on request
  • Once we're on the same page about time, payment, and what features you want, I'll be in frequent contact with you to make sure we stay there
  • I prefer payment via PayPal (but see point 3!)
  • I may see your email faster if you include "Lemmasoft" in the project title