French Writer/Translator/Consultant Free|Trade

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
AliceInMadWorld

French Writer/Translator/Consultant Free|Trade

#1 Post by AliceInMadWorld »

Hello!

About me

I am a French writer trying to build a portefolio in the video games industry. I have previous experience working for French communication agencies, and I have been studying for 3 years in communication. If you want an example of my work, feel free to PM me!

Rules - Please read before contacting me

I have no problem writing for both non-commercial or commercial games.
If I work on your project, I would like to be credited for it.
I can work on 18+/sexual projects, but I reserve the right to refuse any project with extreme or illegal fetish.
If I work on your game, I would like to have a copy of it when it's finished.
If you ask me to translate your whole game, be prepared to trade with me.

On the subject of writing

I am pretty confident in my french writing abilities, if you need to write a French scene or if you are planning to make a french game, feel free to contact me!

On the subject of translating

I can translate part of your game, if you have a french character for example, or your whole game for free or in exchange for some art/music/english writing/reference(I am trying to build a portefolio after all).

Consultant work

You want to make a game with a French setting? Wondering what kind of puns or romantic lines your french character might use? I can help answer your questions!

WRITING:

-OPEN

TRANSLATING:

-OPEN
-OPEN

CONSULTANT WORK:

-OPEN
-OPEN