Writer for hire, at your service! [Paid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
BlackFlameExplosion
Projects: The Legend Of Ocelia.
Organization: Infinity Stories

Writer for hire, at your service! [Paid]

#1 Post by BlackFlameExplosion »

Hello and welcome to my post, I'm very happy to see you reading this and I appreciate that. First things first I am going to tell you about me so you can rest assured some way or another, I am a seventeen years old girl who is usually nicknamed Firiel in many communities. I am mature and calm in any situation also serious when needed, I am a hard worker and never slack off one bit without permission. I can be very friendly and nice and never negative, I have a passion for music and writing stories/writing of course. Some of you might want to know the location of your writer candidate, well I am from Iceland and currently have all the time in the world with no disturbances in that time. Now, let's go to the genres I write shall we?

Currently these genres are what I have trained myself to write, and some will be coming soon as I am teaching myself them.
Tragedy = Fully trained.
Fantasy = Fully trained.
Adventure = Fully trained.
Romance = Fully trained.
Action = Fully trained.
Horror = Fully trained.
Slice of life = Need to train more.

Here are examples of some of the genres, both are stories written in google docs.
This one is with the following genres: Romance, fantasy.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Aqh ... sp=sharing
This one is with the following genres: Tragedy, romance, fantasy.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U1Q ... sp=sharing
Unfortunately I haven't gotten all the examples for each genres, but if you want to hire me then I won't disappoint you. :)

Payment method: Paypal.
Payment if hired: I would charge two cents per word, as in fifty words are one $ each. But if you think you can make a better offer feel free to do so, please use the calculator to estimate the total cost of the number of words in your visual novel.
Faster contact method: Discord. DaemonicAura#4619

Thank you for reading this and I hope you will hire me, bunch of thanks. :D
Sincerely,
-Firiel.