Offering my Writing Skills to You!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ThePenandtheBard

Offering my Writing Skills to You!

#1 Post by ThePenandtheBard »

Hello Lemma Folk!

I am revamping my Commission ads stating that I no longer accept hetero material on the account I have done it so much in the past few months that I've burnt dry on it. I'm now currently accepting only Homosexual/Gay material only at this time. I have been writing for 8+ years and am highly interested in writing from anything from fanfiction to original story plots! If you have a gay couple you want to see doing some Lewd together, I'll be more than glad too! If you have a game that involves homosexuality and needs a writer for it, I'll be glad to help! I'm more than happy to lend my writing hand to you if you are in need of it.

Check out my new prices below and you can email me at my Outlook account for any more questions!

dalkrmoonfire@outlook.com

Prices:

1k-15k - $40-$50 | 20k-30k - $60-$70 | 40-60k - $80-$90|

You can also see some snipits of my works here - https://thebardandhispenliterature.tumblr.com/

New Feature!

I now am properly trained to write Visual Novels as well now! If you need a VN wrote for you, I'd be more than happy to do so!
Last edited by ThePenandtheBard on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

ThePenandtheBard

Re: Offering my Writing Skills to You!

#2 Post by ThePenandtheBard »

https://projectmoonfire.wixsite.com/forgeofthebard Come look at our new site that we have made! Its a WIP but still we finally got a home now!

PS Bumping this to saying that we are looking for new clients!

birctreel
Regular
Projects: Knell of st.Godhrkar
Organization: -Andinomie-
Tumblr: birctreel

Re: Offering my Writing Skills to You!

#3 Post by birctreel »

Hello! I've sent you an E-mail.