Affordable & Quality Visual Novel Writing Services For You!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, One Year of Apocalypse, Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~,
itch: hyesunxoxo

Affordable & Quality Visual Novel Writing Services For You!

#1 Post by hyesunxoxo » Sun May 14, 2017 1:17 am

Update: 07/07/18 Hello here! My commissions are packed because of your continuous support and love for my work. <3 Just recently, Reine Works contacted me to collaborate on another project, and I am beyond thrilled to be working with them again. Because of this and my prior engagements, I will be closing shop until the end of 2018. I won't be accepting reservations for the rest of the year, as I want to ensure that I'll get to finish everything I've set work on, and releasing Phantom of the Blooming Rose on time. Additionally, I've made changes to my pricing, but all current projects (or those I have accepted before this adjustment) will not be affected. If you want to contact me for projects this 2019, please feel free to send a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Hello there! I'm Hyesun :D
-I'm a hobbyist writer with a little more than one year of experience in the visual novel industry
-I'm an otome enthusiast and I have been playing visual novels since 4 years ago
-I am here to offer my writing services to you

My Works (yes, in a year)
Phantom of the Blooming Rose
[Head Developer, Creative Director and Writer] [In Development] [Finished Script, ~54k words]
Reflections ~ Dreams and Reality ~
[Writer / Wynn, Blanc and Secret Route] [Finished Script, ~40k words]
One Year of Apocalypse
[Co-writer and Character Concepts Creator] [Ongoing] [Revamp in Progress]
High School Otome
[Full Version Writer / All Routes] [Released, Finished Script, ~75k words]
HERO×TRIO (Yaoi Jam 2018 Entry)
[Co-Writer] [In Development] [Ongoing, ~7k words]
Brand New Upcoming Title from Reine Works
[Project To Be Announced by Reine Works] [Early Stages of Development]
[FULFILLED SLOT]
[Project Currently in Development / Confidential] [Finished Script, ~14k words]
[FULFILLED SLOT]
[Project To Be Announced by Zoomob Limited] [Ongoing, Current Script ~9k words]

Queue List: | Name | Status |
[*] One Year of Apocalypse by Lezalith | Ongoing | Outlines Finished, 1/9 Done |
[*] Project To Be Announced by Zoomob Limited | Ongoing | Outlines Finished, 1/2 Done |
[*] HERO×TRIO (Yaoi Jam 2018 Entry) | Ongoing | Outlines Finished, 1/2 Done |
[*] Project To Be Announced by Reine Works | Ongoing | Early Stages of Development |
[*] CLOSED for 2018

Genres I Work With
[Comfortable] Otome / Romance / Drama
[Comfortable] Slice of Life / Adventure / School
[Comfortable] Comedy / Fantasy
[Normal] Mystery / Yaoi [projects with pre-made outline are preferred]
[Inexperienced] Sci-Fi / Heavy Action
[Inexperienced] Horror / Gore / NSFW / Yuri

A Few Things About My Services
-I do not mind other perspectives but 1st person is my game.
-I am a heavy otome gamer and I may be of great help in that aspect.
-I'm a big fan or character sheets and cultivating backstories for your personas so I can definitely help with that!
-I am very open to ideas and constructive criticism, and I believe that solid communication is the key. That said, I won't ever be too far away to reach.
-I can cope up with deadlines, just make sure to inform me ahead of time.
-I do not have preferred lengths, as long as the story does not feel too rushed, I can work well with almost anything you need.
-I write in normal script form, meaning I will not program.
-I am willing to talk and negotiate in order to lessen the workload on other members and cost for the whole project, as long as it does not affect the story greatly (asset-wise).
- I will write diligently and contact the team and/or the manager as frequently as I can, all I ask in return is for you to be understanding on my part as well. I want to ensure quality of the stories even though I am still a student so it helps a lot when you have a solid picture of what you are looking for.
-I tend to lean more on dialogue than description and in my experience, the former is received well by the audience.
-And if you ever feel intimidated upon reading this, please do not feel so in any way!
-I am super friendly and reliable once you get to know me and I am open to all ideas :D

Comments and Testimonials
"Great work! I liked the little additions you added in. I had to skim some parts, but yeah, it was good. I was impressed that you did so much dialogue vs. description, because it's usually the opposite. The former tends to be more well-received by readers, so that's awesome!"
-Reine Works for Reflections ~ Dreams and Reality

"Hyesun is one of the best writers I have ever worked with, and also the most reliable person I've ever worked with. She may not be able to do everything, but what she does she does well."
-Lezalith for One Year of Apocalypse

Samples
-Phantom of the Blooming Rose World Description and Character Sheets
- Phantom of the Blooming Rose Opening Chapter (2nd Revision Done)
-Robin's Hood Scene Sample
- Songs and Symphonies Plot and World Description
-Songs and Symphonies Character Sheets
-Songs and Symphonies Prologue

And of course if you are looking for a particular sample in order to see if I am truly fit for your project, I'll gladly send them to you in private depending on what you require. I have more samples that I cannot show in public which includes stat raising, complicated branching with simple coding already implemented, as well as branching that will lead to a linear story line nevertheless. If your game is still in the early process of development, I'd definitely love to help out. I can make good outlines, and creating one for you from scratch, given the appropriate time and knowledge on the stuff you want to include, would be no problem.

Rates / Communication
[New Pricing] My rate is $0.02/per word for both Commercial and Non-Commercial Projects. This includes either one major revision or 2-3 minor revisions of your choice. Other massive revisions from that point on will cost you the same rate or slightly lower per word depending on what needs to be changed. If you want to try me out, I'm willing to create a short free sample or provide more samples for you (yes, there are many in store so do not hesitate to ask) for you so you can decide whether I'm the perfect person for the job or not. I'm also open to the idea of ghostwriting, but I will charge you at least twice my usual rate or more for it. Don't hesitate to contact me! I'd love to be paid upfront but if you're going to KickStart, I'd prefer to see if it's a promising project or not. I need extra bucks right now to help support my schooling, which is why I'm doing this.

I use Google Docs and Pastebin primarily but if you have other platforms, feel free to request. As long as it doesn't cost anything on my part, I am open to the idea. You can contact me through (1) classic DM here in Lemmasoft, (2) my email which is hyesunchan615@gmail.com, (3) sending a message via Skype to Hyesun Chan, and lastly (4) Discord chat @hyesunxoxo#4892. My timezone is GMT +8 / UTC +8. Kindly include the details of the whole project, the characters (and their sprites if any are already prepared), anything else you need to add and what you would like to do with my services. Thank you for taking the time and interest to read this bulk of text! Looking forward to working with you!
Last edited by hyesunxoxo on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:27 am, edited 92 times in total.

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, One Year of Apocalypse, Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~,

Re: Writer Looking For Project

#2 Post by hyesunxoxo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:33 pm

Updated the thread and currently open to new projects! Hope anyone will be interested to work with me ^^
Visual Novel Writer, Project Director and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

Ongoing Projects:
Phantom of the Blooming Rose Head Developer and Writer
Reflections ~ Dreams and Reality ~ Writer
One Year of Apocalypse Writer and Character Concepts Creator
High School Otome Writer
And more projects to be announced!

backToTheBasics

#3 Post by backToTheBasics » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:13 pm

messaged on discord

hyesunxoxo
Regular

#4 Post by hyesunxoxo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:57 pm

backToTheBasics wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:13 pm
messaged on discord
replied! hope to hear more about your project. still open for other offers and projects of sorts!
Visual Novel Writer, Project Director and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

Ongoing Projects:
High School Otome Writer

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Writer Looking For Project [CLOSED]

#5 Post by hyesunxoxo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Found my project and will be closing for a while. Thank you very much guys! ^^

Ongoing Projects:
High School Otome Writer

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Writer Looking For Project [OPEN]

#6 Post by hyesunxoxo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:24 pm

I'm open to new projects! Hope you check me out and do not hesitate to send a PM :D

Ongoing Projects:
High School Otome Writer

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Rookie Writer Looking For Project

#7 Post by hyesunxoxo » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:45 am

Will be reopening services sometime later next year! Thank you very much for your interest!

Ongoing Projects:
High School Otome Writer

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Affordable Visual Novel Writing Services For You! [OPEN]

#8 Post by hyesunxoxo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:47 am

One of my upcoming projects got cancelled this year so I am opening another slot. Please feel free to contact me! Also updated the thread with a few more samples, don't hesitate to leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can~

Ongoing Projects:
High School Otome Writer

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Quality Yet Affordable Visual Novel Writing Services For You! [OPEN]

#9 Post by hyesunxoxo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:22 am

Open again after I finished a project. Updated the thread with a complete list of my works, as well as a couple of comments/testimonials for reference. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ongoing Projects:
High School Otome Writer