New Writer looking for Experience

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
westwardstations
Tumblr: ask-tamatoa-with-axes-for-claws

New Writer looking for Experience

#1 Post by westwardstations »

Hello! I'm currently a college student with some experience in writing short stories, poems, etc., for English classes and poetry clubs. I've been very interested in the writing of visual novels for about five years now (and am currently (albeit quite slowly) working on a couple). I've had some practice writing in Ren'py, but I've had practice with Twine as well.

Since I don't have any finished projects to show for myself, I can (and will) do work for you for free. (The title says Writer, but I can also work on editing and proofreading, if need be.) Of course, I'd like to not take on too many projects at a time, so that the quality of the writing doesn't stretch too thin, so let's say I'm opening four slots for now.

I'm willing to write for most genres, except for adult games (nothing against you, but I'm just not good at writing sex scenes.) although my preferences are in Sci-fi, Mystery, and Horror.

Please PM me for details, or if you have any questions!

[I'll have some writing samples posted here soon, promise]