(Free or Paid) writer/editor/proof/other

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
runadial
Regular
Completed: My Only Sunshine
Projects: CrossDol (BL), Forsaken
Organization: astellic

(Free or Paid) writer/editor/proof/other

#1 Post by runadial »

intro
Hi, everybody!
My name is rune. I go by a different name in real life, but I prefer to keep my personal life mostly a secret, since my parents and school have taught me to be safe around the internet.
At first, I had opened slots for editing and proofreading, and now I would like to open up writing as well, since I feel like I have enough samples to show you.
That makes the list of capable things more: writing, editing, proofreading, idea bouncing, songwriting*.
If you are interested, I encourage you to read on!
*songwriting does not include background instrumentals or vocals.

interests
-romance:: the general stuff of love, I love them all, especially otome and bl! ...probably except gxg though.
-fantasy:: mc gets thrown in another world or different spirits or mythology stuff or magic stuff, count me in!
-holiday:: don’t know about you guys but I absolutely love Halloween, Christmas, etc.
-steampunk:: well, depends on story, ‘cause I prefer not to have pure steampunk genre.
-music:: all types of music, including classical and performing arts, i.e. idols~
-forbidden:: poor x rich, human x spirit/god/demon/vampire...you can call it my “guilty pleasure”, possibly?
-games:: when I say this, I mean involving mmorpg literally, like sakevisual re:alistair++
-fangame:: I live for various games, FYI...yes, like touken ranbu, brave frontier, aura kingdom, eden eternal, etc. etc.
-other:: please message me about it, I’ll get back to you ASAP!

prices
[Portfolio]
All prices are negotiable, too~ I can accept portion of KS if need be.
Fees are only applicable for paid work, and null for free work.
Payment by PayPal only. You are responsible for fees.

Writing >> 0.02 / word
Editing >> 0.01 / word
Proof >> 0.01 / word
Songwriting >> $2 / song*

*this is a base price that come with 2 verses, a chorus, and bridge. More verses will raise the price by $0.50 / verse.
contact
email me at runadial@yahoo.com or send a pm over in lemma will give you a fast reply. Make sure you include info about your game and characters as you would give to any other reader. Also specify if you want me to work for free beforehand!
I reserve the right to decline your project if I feel that it doesn't interest me enough or I feel I can not do it under your conditions.
Regarding communication, I’m ok with pretty much anything, I’m mostly active on Skype and Discord though. Thanks in advance for reading through all this, and I look forward to working with you!
Last edited by runadial on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

runadial
Regular

Re: (Free or Paid) writer/editor/proof/other

#2 Post by runadial »

Bump!
Writing, idea bouncing and songwriting services are now offered in addition to editing and proofreading!
You can see different samples directly underneath the "prices" heading. It is a Google folder link.
Additionally, the post has been condensed and kind of revamped, along with packages.
Make use of them while you can! Once again, thanks and I look forward working with you in advance.
Edit: I added to one of my song lyric demos the final result (a .mp3 file), sung by a few awesome people!

runadial
Regular

Re: (Free or Paid) writer/editor/proof/other

#3 Post by runadial »

Bump!
I will be closing writing and editing through the school year, but I'm still open for proofreading, idea bouncing, and songwriting.
Thus, I will not write unless I find a game myself that I am interested in from a recruitment post or if I reach out myself offering for help.
In complete honesty, real life stuff seems to have kind of taken a toll on me recently though.
If you reached out to me and I haven't replied, my deepest apologies. If you're still interested in my services, send me a message again!
Thank you very much in advance, and have a nice day!