Writer Looking For Work

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
OhOliver!

Writer Looking For Work

#1 Post by OhOliver! »

Hey there, my name’s Oliver and I’m a writer by trade. I’ve made my living as a freelance writer in the world of web content creation for the past five years, and I’ve been writing speculative fiction for about twice that long. I’ve dabbled in writing for VNs before, but mostly little projects made by me or my friends that were never published. I’d like to offer my services for anyone that would want it.

Services offered include:
-Writing
-Proofreading
-Editing

I’d also be available to bounce ideas off of if needed.

I can work on both adult and non-adult projects and I have experience writing erotica. I’m really interested in working on science fiction, fantasy, slice of life, and romance projects since that’s where I have the most experience. Ideally, I’d like to do long time work on a project I can really get into.

I have a flat rate of 0.02 cents per word written, proofread, or edited, but I’m flexible. Message me and we can talk about specifics. I’m also willing to do revenue sharing if you’re using Patreon or something. All payments are through paypal.

If you’d like to have me on board or want to see some writing samples then feel free to contact me using the PM system or just leave a reply.
Last edited by OhOliver! on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

LiveTurkey
Regular

Re: Writer Looking For Work

#2 Post by LiveTurkey »

OhOliver! wrote:I have a flat rate of 0.02 cents per word written, proofread, or edited, but I’m flexible.
Is my math correct that .02 cents per word would be $1 per 5000 words?

5000 x .02 cents = 100 cents = 1 dollar

OhOliver!

Re: Writer Looking For Work

#3 Post by OhOliver! »

oh sorry, I meant 2 cents per word. Not two hundredths of a cent per word.