[Open]FlexibleRate Eng -> Jap, Writing, Proofreading for you

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Nyanime
Regular

[Open]FlexibleRate Eng -> Jap, Writing, Proofreading for you

#1 Post by Nyanime »

Hello, I can do translation service from English to Japanese.

I can also do proofreading or Edit your English for you

Here is my writing Example from Hamlet:

This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
Farewell, my blessing season this in thee! (1.3.78-82)

Polonius’ advice in this excerpt is more cynical than it may initially appear. Since the old word “thine” translates to “your”, as I read, I interpret the phrase to mean “be true to yourself”. He is giving advice to his son Laertes in self-interest. For the personal benefit, to be able to take care of himself, and to be able to take care of others is why Polonius wants Laertes to assume responsibility. I think that it is ironic for Polonius to give such patronizing advice to Laertes when Polonius himself secretly spies on Hamlet with Claudius. It is doubtful that he really said it from his heart because his intentions are unclear based on his espionage on Hamlet.

To sum up, his advice is doubtful that he really said it from his heart because I believe his mind is not straight from his spying on Hamlet. Hamlet finally says to Ophelia that he truly loves her in front of her graveyard. He really loves Ophelia although he told Ophelia “get thee to a nunnery” (III, I). His love is sincere; he just pretended to not love Ophelia either because of her message or spying on him with her father and Claudius. Hamlet pretended to be mad in order to solve his father’s problem first, which is to kill Claudius, and then he thought that he can start his old life as the way it was set out. To conclude, Ophelia’s love towards Hamlet and Hamlet’s love towards Ophelia are strong and real.
Instruction to work with me:
1. PM me
2. I will tell you my Skype and Discord Account
3. We can talk about rates and deadlines

Nyanime
Regular

Re: [Open]FlexibleRate Eng -> Jap, Writing, Proofreading for you

#2 Post by Nyanime »

I am still available for editing
My price is 0.02 cent per word

Thank you,
Nyanime

johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

#3 Post by johandark »

Hello Nyanime, I´m interested.

But I would like to know first, how is it possible to know how many words has an rpy file from renpy...

Last time I paid a translator was easy because it was the whole project and "Check Script (Lint)" Helped on that, but now I have a file (That probably has about 40.000 words ..

(In wich case, taking in mind your price would be 800USD, I would like to know if you could make any lower price).

Regards! ;)

Nyanime
Regular

#4 Post by Nyanime »

Hello Johandark,

How about transferring words to google document or Word Document
It will show how many words are there in the bottom of the page.
My lowest would be 0.015 cents per word if it is 40,000 words which would be 600 USD.

Cheers!
Nyanime