➣ freelance writer [FREE/PAID]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ferreira
Projects: Our Mountain

➣ freelance writer [FREE/PAID]

#1 Post by ferreira »

Hi there! While I've played my fair share of visual novels and otome games, I'm still building up my portfolio / experience as a visual novel writer. However, I have written for a small project as well as worked with the company Lovestruck, so I am somewhat familiar / experienced.

A little about me: I've been writing for about ten years now, primarily fanfiction, and am hoping to pursue a career in writing/scriptwriting in the future. I mostly have experience with novel format, however I have experience with script format.

For the most part, I'm interested in smaller projects, especially now that my university has started up again. I'd be more comfortable if you have a 'head' writer on your team, but I don't mind working solo if need be. However, there needs to be an outline that I can work with. For paid positions, rates are negotiable.

If you're interested, reply here and/or private message me the relevant details concerning your visual novel (the plot, characters, any deadlines, etc) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Preferences:
  • LGBT / POC characters
  • Friendship / Romance
  • Comedy
  • Drama
  • Slice of life
  • Light 18+ content
Deal breakers:
  • Rape / non-con
  • BxG
  • Gore
  • 18+ content with minors
Note - Just because I haven't listed something in my preferences, doesn't mean I'm not willing to write it! So long as it isn't in my deal breakers list, that is. Also, I've primarily written for GxB / GxG, however I wouldn't mind writing BxB. Nothing fetishistic, please.

You can find a sample of my work here. If you'd like see more samples, please message me!

I hope to hear from you soon!
Last edited by ferreira on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:40 am, edited 15 times in total.

ferreira

Re: ➣ beginner writer | editor | idea bouncer [FREE/OPEN]

#2 Post by ferreira »

Update - I'm currently writing for a small project, and am a proofreader/editor for two other WIP visual novels. Due to this, I can't offer my services as a writer for the next few months, however I can still help with proofreading/editing and/or ideas!

ferreira

Re: ➣ beginner writer | editor | idea bouncer [FREE/CLOSED]

#3 Post by ferreira »

Update - Since I've gotten more editing / ideabouncing requests since my last update, I'm closing up shop for the next couple weeks / months. I'll be messaging those who recently reached out to me back shortly!

Also, I edited my original post: I'm no longer willing to work on BxG projects, whether it be in a writing or editing / ideabouncing capacity, for a variety of reasons.

Milkymalk
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Don't Look (AGS game)
Projects: KANPEKI! ★Perfect Play★
Organization: Crappy White Wings

#4 Post by Milkymalk »

I have to ask, are you by any chance affiliated with the infamous Team Rosegold and/or the Arkh Project?
Crappy White Wings (currently quite inactive)
Working on: KANPEKI!
(On Hold: New Eden, Imperial Sea, Pure Light)

ferreira

#5 Post by ferreira »

Milkymalk wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:09 pm I have to ask, are you by any chance affiliated with the infamous Team Rosegold and/or the Arkh Project?
Not at all. As I stated earlier, I'm a novice when it comes to the VN scene, so I currently have no affiliations.

ferreira

Re: ➣ beginner writer [FREE/OPEN]

#6 Post by ferreira »

Update - I had to take a break from this forum because of real life issues, but I'm back! At the moment, I'm offering my services as a writer only. Please see the newly edited first post for updated info.

ferreira

Re: ➣ freelance writer [FREE/PAID]

#7 Post by ferreira »

Update - It's been a long time since I've been on the forums, but I'm back! Now in my last year of university, I want to build up my portfolio / experience as a writer.

I am offering my services as a writer, for free or paid positions. Please see the newly edited first post for updated info.