[Open, Paid] Experienced Writer Available for Game Jams/Short Projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

[Open, Paid] Experienced Writer Available for Game Jams/Short Projects

#1 Post by parttimestorier »

Hi! I’m Jane Titor and I love to read and write visual novels. As you'll see in the details below, I have almost five years of experience working on several different visual novels, and I'd love to collaborate on some more. Because of some long-term projects I'm already working on, I'm mostly interested in working on shorter projects like game jams at the moment. I'd be happy to work on any genre, but I especially like stories with elements of mystery and the supernatural, as well as LGBTQ+ representation.

$0.05 USD per word in the final script, with a deposit of roughly half of what you estimate the full cost will be upfront, and the rest on completion. Paypal only.

The more specific you can be, the better. I’m most comfortable with commissions if I have character profiles, outlines of scenes, and any other important details you can think of, so that I can make sure I’m writing what you want me to write. I’ll keep you updated, send you partial drafts as I go, and edit and make some minor revisions without charging anything extra.

Sole writer and programmer of five completed and one upcoming project:
Seeds of Dreams (in development)
Wizard School Woes (2021)(free)
Take A Hike! (2020)(commercial)
The Light at the End of the Ocean (2020)(commercial)
RE:BURN (2019)(free)
Well Met by Moonlight (2018)(free)
No Other Medicine (2017)(free) (I won one of the bronze prizes in a judged game jam for this one!)

Co-writer of one completed and one upcoming project:
Were|House (2021)(commercial)(I wrote the wolf boy route!)
DemiDato: the Demo (2018) (I wrote the part with the incubus!)

Editor of one completed project:
Strawberry Daiquiri (2018)

PhD in Literary Studies/Theatre Studies in English

10+ years experience with other jobs that involve related skills, such as editing and marking English papers

Feel free to comment or message me here, or email parttimestorier@gmail.com.
Last edited by parttimestorier on Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage

parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes

Re: [Open, Paid] Experienced Writer Available for Game Jams/Short Projects

#2 Post by parttimestorier »

I’ve updated this ancient thread with a lot of new information! I just finished NaNoRenO and I’d love to get started a new project.
ImageImageImage

parttimestorier
Veteran

Re: [Open, Paid] Experienced Writer Available for Game Jams/Short Projects

#3 Post by parttimestorier »

I've made up some more updates to my list of past projects in this thread, and I'm open to joining new ones again!
ImageImageImage