Writer/Editor/Proofreader new to lemmasoft! [free]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
CathyR
Projects: Sleepwalker
Tumblr: cathythegamewriter
itch: cathyr

Writer/Editor/Proofreader new to lemmasoft! [free]

#1 Post by CathyR »

Hello everyone! I'm Cathy, a college student and creative writing major, and I'm looking for a couple projects to edit/write! I have some experience writing scripts, and I've written novels for four years now. The scope of the projects I'm currently looking for are small to medium projects, and I'm currently offering my services for free until I get more experience under my belt.

Here are the things I'm willing to work on:
-Otomes
-GxB, BxB, and GxG
-Fantasy
-Mystery
-Horror
-Slice of life
-Adventure
-kinetic
-gore and violence is fine

Things I'm not comfortable with writing:
-BxG (not experienced, but may try if asked)
-Rape/Non-con
-R-18 content
-anything NSFW
-Sci-Fi
-furries
-fetishes

I'm pretty quick at writing and can go write about 2,000 to 5,000 words a day depending on time. I will also lightly proofread anything I've written for you also for free.
Deranged: Where is she? Where is she? Where is sheee?
All I can do is run with the image of the people I grew up with turning into ash. The only humans I ever knew
In front of me, I see a clearing from the forest. I know that if I go through it, I'll be easy to spot but there is no other place to go.
Reluctantly I run through the trees until I see that I am on an old road. When I look to the left I see my saving grace.
MC: A mansion!
The gate of the mansion has a rusty lock keeping it shut. If I can climb over it I may be able to save myself.
I rush towards it. With all my strength I heave myself over the gate with the rust rubbing against my palms.
Deranged: She's close. She's close. A little more. Little more. Almost found her...
They sound close. My heart beat echoes loudly inside my chest. All I can do is propel myself over the gate.
I land with a 'thud' on the other side. I gasp a little as I land, then run towards the door.
I must be lucky because the front door is ajar. I get inside and slam it shut behind me.
MC: Ah... I escaped somehow...
Anyways, I hope to work with you in the future! PM me if interested or email me at cathyramona112@gmail.com.

Slots open:

Writing:
1. Open
2.Open

Editing:
1. Open

Proofreading:
1. Closed
2. Open