[OPEN] Experienced Editor/Proofreader/Rewriter [PAID]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
BlueM2st
Projects: Season of 12 Colors, Koi Musubi, Lost in Secular Love, Demon and Heart

[OPEN] Experienced Editor/Proofreader/Rewriter [PAID]

#1 Post by BlueM2st »

Hello everyone~!

I am a freelance editor, proofreader, and/or rewriter, with most of my experience coming from the wonderful scripts of Visual Novels. I am a native English speaker from Canada.

Projects I have worked on include:
- Season of 12 Colors [Editor]
- Koi Musubi (English Demo) [Main rewriter and editor]
- Lost in Secular Love (English version not released yet and I wasn't responsible for the demo) [Editor]
- Demon and Heart [Main rewriter and editor]

Most of my projects involve translation editing and rewriting work, but I have also worked on Original English Visual Novels. I have worked by myself as well as part of editing/translation teams and enjoy working with other team members. I can work with any script that can be opened with a text editor (such as RPY, TXT, or KS files) or with a Microsoft Office product (Excel, Word, etc.).

PRICES (for Original English Games, all prices in USD):
- Editing and Proofreading: $0.01 per word (checking over the script for grammar and spelling errors -- 2 passes)
- Rewriting: $0.02 per word (includes editing and proofreading as well as rewording sentences and sections of text -- 4 passes)

I am not accepting free work unless it is an extremely interesting non-commercial project.
I am not accepting original writing or translation work.

I have worked on Visual Novels up to 100,000 words, so any script length is fine with me as long as it is at least 10,000 words and no more than 500,000 words. How many words I will go over each week can be negotiated, but I can do two editing passes of 15,000 words per week easily.

I am willing work with any (legal) genre, theme, or setting, but I have the most experience with romance and mystery Visual Novels.

If you are interested or have questions, please comment on this thread and PM me.