Writer looking to work on a small project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
toleomato

Writer looking to work on a small project

#1 Post by toleomato »

Hello, let me keep it short and sweet.

I'm completely new to the visual novel scene, and because of that, I'd like to volunteer to write for a small project. Doesn't matter how much of a role I can play in your project, doesn't matter what kind of visual novel you're making, I just want to be a part of something and expand on my skills as a writer.

In terms of experience, I'm making a visual right now with a couple of friends but it's progressing at a fantastically slow pace. We're all sharing the load of coding, writing, and music and art development. It's fine and dandy, but I'm a writer at heart. All I want to do right now is write.

Aside from that, I have a deep history rooted in writing. I'm about to be a 5th-year university student and I've written plenty of essays and even more poems. I've written some short stories, and I've undertaken the monstrous task of writing a novel that I don't plan on finishing for the foreseeable future. Hell, if you want some samples I can PM them to you.

And with that, I'll bow out. Thanks for your time.