Writer Available {Trade/Free/Donate}-CLOSED

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Writer Available {Trade/Free/Donate}-CLOSED

#1 Post by Neeka »

Slot 1 of 2 TAKEN
Hello!

About: My name is Neeka, sole owner/personnel of Ostrich Burger Productions. I have an immense passion for writing and making story based games. My favorite genre is adventure, though I enjoy many (aside from horror :/).

Interests/what I feel most comfortable doing: As mentioned previously, I love action and adventure. I am willing to write those as well as:

-Slice of life
-Romance (no H scenes or heavy smut. Also currently sticking with hetero pairings GxB, BxG, due to lack of experience in other areas)
-Psychological
-Drama
-Fight scenes/ very light 'guro'. Basically blood, wounds, etc are fine by me
-Fantasy
-Nearly any AU, though I won't write anything with demons in it
-Fanfiction. Granted, I'm hardly in any fandoms so you'll have to provide me with all the necessary information
-And if your particular genre isn't listed just feel free to ask!

Experience: In high school I wrote a 420 page novel, which I'm planning on rewriting.
I write a fanfiction for fun. I don't take it seriously, but it's an example nonetheless.
Also, my first VN was recently published! Also a short game for fun, published on Cloudnovel.
If you want to see me write in a particular genre I can try to whip something up, dig through my files for the specific example.

What I am offering: I am willing to write character sheets/maps, plot outlines (which are really fun!), idea bounce, proofread an existing script, or write the game script (I don't know any programming, sorry). However, if working for free I'd prefer the workload to not be too labor intensive.

For trades, I am seeking artwork in exchange for writing. Art in terms of character sprites, backgrounds, chibi, items, GUI, CGs, or logos. I do retain the right to be picky, as the art style should fit my project(s). This doesn't mean I'll refuse the offer if the art style isn't the direction I'm willing to go in, as I'm positive we could make something work, and I might offer to write for donate/free instead. Trades/donates WILL be taken more seriously compared to free projects.

My main form of contact is to PM me here and we can maintain other forms of communication after that if need be. Thanks for your time!