Experienced Writer Open for Commissions

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Calico64

Experienced Writer Open for Commissions

#1 Post by Calico64 »

I write stories! I can write to fit someone's preference. Depending on how long or short you want the story, or how complicated the story is will determine what kind of price we settle on. Before we commit to anything, be sure to message me with your ideas and tastes, along with characters, storyline, and overall sequence of events.

I will not go into every single type of story that I will not write, however, I will give you an idea of what I find unacceptable. Things like scat, vore, abuse, underage molestation, extreme genital mutilation or things of that nature are a no go. Ask me in a note if your proposal is acceptable before going into any commitments. I will do my best to make this story as much to your liking as I can, and I will follow your instructions to the best of my abilities. However, I am required a fair amount of creative freedom to write in my own style, and I will make suggestions in the brainstorming process.

There must be a good amount of time to write the story itself as well. I do have a life outside of furry writing, and I will need to be able to work at my own pace. That being said, I know you will probably be pretty excited to see your idea come to life in the form of prose, so I will try to not keep you waiting.

If you would like to read some of my stories, take a look at my FurAffinity Account! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/calico64/

2 part story is $80, 13-15 is $60, 10-12 pages is $50, 8-9 pages is $40