[CLOSED]Newbie Translator (English to French/ FR-ENG) / Proofreader offering help (Free/Pay what you want)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
NotaNoda

[CLOSED]Newbie Translator (English to French/ FR-ENG) / Proofreader offering help (Free/Pay what you want)

#1 Post by NotaNoda »

Hello to you, fine ladies, gents and non-binary buddies of Lemma Soft.

I'm NotaNoda (or just Nota, or Noda), 19 year-old student more than willing to offer her help on small projects. I have to admit that I have, so far, very little experience, but everybody's gotta start somewhere. Being totally new to this platform, I don't know much about pricing, and I'd rather focus on the job than on the money.

Which is why I'm providing free / pay what you want services.

My first language is actually French but English comes in a super close second, and I'm able to translate French to English and reverse. I can also proofread and will gladly give you advice if you're having a hard time writing. Once again, I'm not much of an editor; but I write for fun and love reading all kind of genres. Other than that, I'm studying archeology and art history, so if you ever want to add a historical side to your game, an Antique twist some would say, I'm up and ready for some research work!

Interests
- Psychological and drama : any character with a complex personality and past will be held closer to my heart.
- Slice of life/comedy : because light and goofy with a touch of cynicism is good too.
- Historical : cuz' living an adventure two or three centuries back adds flavor to it.
- Romance : Terry loves love. But not to pure, please. GxB; BxG; BxB and GxG - anything really, as long as they have a heart AND a personality.
- Fantasy : draw that sword and jump of that two-headed auroch, baby.
- Sci-fi, mafia, underground, steampunk, dystopian universes are dear to me too.
And honestly, I'm pretty much open to anything. And if I'm not I'll have something to add to the "no-good" list.

Availability

As a student, I don't have as much times I'd like. However, as time goes by and considering how I managed to work with you, I'll increase the number of slots open for your requests, and keep you up to date.

Proofreader/Editor:
Slot 1: CLOSED
Slot 2: CLOSED

Translator:
Slot 1: [CLOSED]

That said, if you're interested, pm me or send me a mail at eilime.451@gmail.com. You can also contact me on Discord, my ID's NotaNoda#7740. Feel free to come talk to me anytime! I'm looking forward working with you.
Last edited by NotaNoda on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

NotaNoda

Re: Newbie Translator / Proofreader offering help (Free/Pay what you want)

#2 Post by NotaNoda »

Added availability slots, and Discord ID - which is the fastest and most convenient way of contacting me.
I will still answer LSF private messages and emails, although it may take a little longer.