I Write Story Plots, Create Character Bio and Background

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
CrimsonPen

I Write Story Plots, Create Character Bio and Background

#1 Post by CrimsonPen »

Hello Everyone!

I want to offer my services to make main story plot with full characters (personality, relationships, background) with name and title for the game. :)

This includes max 5 characters, who can be the love interest of the hero/heroine and 5 background characters.

I can write main plot for fantasy, romance, horror, sci-fi, or detective story. If you have a book, which you want to use as a basic, I can create a plot from that too, which is inspired by the book, but original.

For more info or if you have any question, feel free to pm me!

Have a fun day,
CrimsonPen

morinoir
Regular
itch: blackpepper

Re: I Write Story Plots, Create Character Bio and Background

#2 Post by morinoir »

I'm pretty sure people will want to read some of your work first before they ask you to collaborate with them. Can you post some link to your work?

CrimsonPen

Re: I Write Story Plots, Create Character Bio and Background

#3 Post by CrimsonPen »

I want to post my personal projects here, to the 'Works In Progress' part and will put their link here too. I can post them on the weekend, because this week is quite busy for me.
I am still just a newby, so next to these I sadly do not have other references yet, however I hope that soon I will have.