Newbie Writer For Free

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
soraori11

Newbie Writer For Free

#1 Post by soraori11 »

Hello! I go by sora, ori, or really whatever you want to call me. I don't have much experience writing, especially for visual novels, but I do have a sheer passion for both writing itself and visual novels. I've played a multitude of visual novels such as CLANNAD, G-senjou no Maou, Katawa Shoujo, all Danganronpa games, 999 and ZTD, Doki Doki Literature Club, Amnesia, Code: Realize, etc... and I absolutely love each and every single element that goes into crafting these games. To put it simply, I'm pretty addicted to visual novels in general; and I want nothing more to do than partake in the creation of one myself.

Whilst I currently don't have any samples available of my writing, I do have many years' experience of... well, role-playing, which isn't all that impressive in it's entirety. But throughout my experience role-playing, I've discovered a profound admiration for the art of writing, of conveying emotions through mere text and creating beautiful, well-written characters to fit into immersive, interactive stories. A little bit prior to making this post, though, I've decided that it's finally time to move on and pursue my passion for visual novels, and literature in general.

Thus (whether or not you bothered to read all that boring stuff), I've come to seek some form of employment over here at Lemmasoft to satisfy my creative thirsts. As I mentioned before, I lack experience writing for VNs, but I do bear the following traits:

- Extensive knowledge of the English language
- Extreme dedication and passion for writing
- Experience with visual novels-- knowledge on how they are written, although no actual experience with writing them
- Long-term commitment; I'll be willing to work on nearly any project, no matter how much work may be necessary
- Loads of free time, thus plenty of time to work on a project
- Overall pretty friendly; willing to cooperate and pitch in own ideas

If you would like any samples of my writing, please do be sure to notify me. I'll write about absolutely anything, though I'd highly prefer if you gave me some sort of topic or similar. I'm willing to provide as many samples as needed for the price of absolutely nothing, so please don't hesitate to ask if you're at all interested. I write for fun, not for income or fame.

Finally, you can contact me via Discord (soraori11#9061), Email (soraori11@hotmail.com) or Gmail (soraori11@gmail.com). I'm most likely to respond to Discord quickest, though.

Thank you for taking the time to read this all-- or even just clicking on this thread-- and remember, don't hesitate to question me about anything!