(Free/Paid) Writer, Editor & Proofreader

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
bwritely

(Free/Paid) Writer, Editor & Proofreader

#1 Post by bwritely »

Hi there! My name is Hannah, and I'm offering my skills as a writer, editor and proofreader to the visual novel community. I offer editing and proofreading services in any area, for any type of content, and writing services for smaller scale projects with minimal research. I'm a certified ESL (English as a Second Language) instructor, so my professional experience consists of a wide variety of English language skills as well as specialized knowledge in second-language error correction and composition improvement. My writing experience covers multiple genres including but not limited to: romance; crime; drama; horror; and LGBTQ themes. Though I don't offer translation services, I have extensive experience in translation editing for those of you who do not speak English as a native language. I've recently decided to focus more on freelance editing and proofreading as I prefer working remotely, and while I build up my portfolio, I'm happy to work on projects free of charge! Please note that as my workload increases, I'll have to limit the free services. Paid services will always have priority, of course, and my rates are flexible and negotiable.

If you'd like to know more about me and the services I offer, you can check out my website, http://bwritely.com!

FREE SERVICES (send to: bwritelybee@gmail.com)
please include the following in your email:
• a short description of your project
• the services you're seeking
• any possible deadlines

as well as which of the following you're comfortable with:
• writing a short testimonial about my work
• being listed in my portfolio by name
• my work on your project being publicly displayed as sample work

PAID SERVICES (send to: hannah@bwritely.com)
please include the following in your email:
• a short description of your project
• the services you're seeking
• any important deadlines
• estimated budget for aforementioned services

FOR ALL WORK: Work will be listed by genre (at minimum) on my website's portfolio in the future, and I may privately submit my work for sample purposes on future projects.