(Free) SPA-ENG/ENG-SPA Translation (OPEN)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ThatPoloskiGuy
Deviantart: ThatPoloskiGuy

(Free) SPA-ENG/ENG-SPA Translation (OPEN)

#1 Post by ThatPoloskiGuy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Henlo Everyone

My name is Poloski, and as the title suggests, I'm a translator whose main focus is both enlish and spanish. I'm a spanish speaker, and translating is one of those things that I'm very commited to. However, I made the mistake of not making a portfolio of sorts, but I have worked on other games already (send me a PM if you need to know more about this), but I do have the experience.

This might come as a surprise, but I'm actually offering my services for free, for both free and commercial projects. Just a "Thank you" is enough.
However, in my current group, deadlines aren't given to me, so I'm not exactly used to work with them, and the reason why I'm doing this for free is because I want to take things easy and figure out how much time it takes me to complete a task. I'm not saying I'm going to slack off, don't get me wrong, but this is something I want you to keep in mind. But don't worry, I'll do my best to meet the requirements.

I'm willing to work on any kind of VN, so don't hesitate to hit me up.

One last thing: Because I'm experimenting with what I've mentioned above, I'd like to work on just one project at the time. Hopefully I'll be able to work on two in the future.

That's everything I have to say, if you have any questions, leave a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.

SLOTS:
*empty*