Passionate Writer - Looking For Work

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ReyRey

Passionate Writer - Looking For Work

#1 Post by ReyRey »

About Me

Greetings, I'm Rey.

I've been writing for most of my life, always trying to check out new ideas and put them right on paper, so that I could share them with the world. My craving for the construction of any plot, the dialogues, each and every quirk of the characters planned out - made to reflect on the surface of a screen and stimulate the reader - that is what I really wish for my words to become.

I have worked on several projects in the past, albeit sparingly; although I have adjusted several scripts and added some characters' plot for a couple of indie games as well. Mostly, I've assumed the role of a Ghost Writer for several years, but now I believe it is time to really take it up a notch.

In these last months I have worked on several visual novels projects, as well as some games that required me to fix their story design or update the editing.

Work

I'll take requests in consideration, and I'll usually try to talk at full length about a certain type of work offered.

If you're looking to hiring me, I'll have you to tell me about the nature of the work, what you require and everything else that might be needed to have me carry out the task at hand in the best way possible.

As for payment, I shall inspect the work and offer you my price. I am willing to negotiate as well.

I won't ask for payment related to the amount of words written; the price I ask is related to the completed task. Of course, if it's a long-term project, we will need to discuss the details at hand.

Contact

You can either contact me via e-mail or through Discord as well.

e-mail: mirko.gregu@gmail.com

Discord: Rey#1606
Last edited by ReyRey on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rfpnj
Projects: Therapist

Re: Passionate Writer - Looking For Work (Paid - Free)

#2 Post by Rfpnj »

I contacted Rey through discord and we discussed the kind of writer I was looking for. After taking time to make sure they knew what to expect, I showed them the current content. After asking for permission to rewrite if needed they began editing the content. Within a couple of days, i had the first the first batch of content in my hands. They had expanded it by around 5000 words and had made it more meaningful. I hope to work with them for a good length of time as we continue to grow the world.