FREE Editor and Proofreader (Looking to Make Connections)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Twig

FREE Editor and Proofreader (Looking to Make Connections)

#1 Post by Twig »

My name is Twig and I am interested in gaining editing experience by offering free editing and proofreading services. After struggling to create my own story, I feel the desire to assist people in the creation of own stories. Currently, I can be hired for free, whether the project is commercial or not.

Not only am I looking for jobs, I am very interested in working with others that are looking to make bigger projects. After we establish a relationship, we can go more in depth. In short, I am hoping to bring together multiple people that have their own teams an projects as a way to increase production values and efficiency.

My Credentials

I do have examples of my editing from working with past clients.

My portfolio can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I have other examples of formal pieces, such as analytical essays and business letters. These can be provided on request. I also have examples of my own writing.

My Services

I am willing to do anything from simply correcting errors in spelling/grammar, up to helping you lay a foundation for your story. This does not extend to writing your screenplay for you, however. I will simply help you outline your story and your characters. Note that I will not edit scenes that are adult/hentai.

How to Contact Me

If you would like my help, either message me on Discord at #Twig9956 or email me at parker.doss2@gmail.com. Discord is likely faster, and is my preferred method of communication.

My schedule is flexible, and I have a high attention to detail. If you care a lot about odds and ends, I can be a valuable asset for you.

Again, FREE

About me:
-I am a 21-year-old student of accounting
-I like sports, such as MMA and American Football
-I watch (too much) anime, and my favorite is Clannad
Last edited by Twig on Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.

mikolajspy
Regular
Completed: Too many, check signature
Deviantart: mikolajspy

Re: FREE Editor and Proofreader (Flexible Schedule)

#2 Post by mikolajspy »

Good suggestions, nice cooperation and fast response time.

This editor correctly found my grammar and stylistic mistakes and suggested good lines.
In case of my task the edits were quickly done.

renkka
Regular
Projects: The Glass Coffin, Bistro Days, BTS Universe Story, Ova Magica, Every Day's Different, etc.

Re: FREE Editor and Proofreader (Flexible Schedule) Semi-Open

#3 Post by renkka »

Emailed and sent a friend request on Discord!
Renkka
Writer, Editor, Narrative Designer

Twig

Re: FREE Editor and Proofreader (Flexible Schedule) CLOSED

#4 Post by Twig »

I currently am working on two projects, and I won't be able to fit in any more. (Sorry admins, I just saw a post like this updates a new rule. I’ll be more carful.)