(Paid/Free) Content Writing and Consulting Services

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
TuttyTheFruity
Regular
Completed: A!MGIADSFTDOH!, Palinurus, Our Home., Seeds of Sylvia, Last Continue Customization Prototypes
Projects: Citrus Girls
Organization: Watercress Studios
IRC Nick: TuttyTheFruity
Tumblr: therecettearsarereal
Github: TuttyTheFruity

(Paid/Free) Content Writing and Consulting Services

#1 Post by TuttyTheFruity »

Here's a link to my full portfolio, resume, and samples!

Hey guys! I'm opening up commissions for some of the skills I've worked on as a writer and project director for various VNs over the years!

About Me
I've been a writer since about 2010, primarily in the role-play sphere, and I've a bachelor's degree in Public History. Both backgrounds have allowed me to hone my skills as a creative collaborator to reach a common goal in storytelling, and to work effectively in groups of contributors with different skill sets and backgrounds. I've been a VN writer since 2015, and have typically served as a director or a manager of larger teams of contributors.

I'm versatile in terms of content, with a focus in all-ages content. I can do comedy or drama, and am willing to work on NSFW projects (with some caveats; hard-core fetish work will be considered on a case-by-case basis).

Pricing
  • My content writing rates average around 3c USD a word, though I'm willing to adjust my rates depending on the budget or the difficulty involved (as low as 2c a word, and as high as 5c a word).
  • To avoid situations of word bloat, I usually set a word count cap in the contract to protect my client (I might go over it, and if I do, you won't pay extra past that). This will be part of negotiations.
  • For consultation, I'm willing to assist smaller, novice developers for free! Larger commercial projects will have negotiable prices depending on various factors.
  • My rates are always negotiable! My goal is to make sure we have a reasonable understanding, set a contract in writing signed, and handle everything with accountability, transparency, and responsibility!
Turnaround
In terms of content-writing, I try to keep a brisk writing pace going at about 1500-2500 words daily. When you commission my services, you're also getting the guarantee of a quick turnaround time, regular updates (I average an update every day at most, or every few days), transparency on current progress updates, and a degree of creative cooperation that I hope will ensure you have at least one less thing to worry about! I'll work with you so your project has the best chance of success.

Other Skills
I'm pretty flexible with various programs and can quickly adapt to programs. I'm handy with working within the RenPy engine for the purposes of scripting, GitHub for keeping a project updated, Google Drives for managing creative content as a whole, and GIMP and Audacity for the odd graphic/music/sound tweak that needs to be made.

Contact Info
Discord: Tutty The Fruity#0943
Twitter: @TuttyTheFruity
Email: your.kevin.armstrong@gmail.com
You can also PM me at my LemmaSoft Profile!
Check out our Maximum Monster Month submission, Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!

TheForeverLoneWolf
Regular
Completed: Lull, Palinurus, Seeds of Sylvia, Fare Thee Well, Our Home., Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!, Cautionary Tale, Ah!! My Roommate is a Succubus Hellbent on World Conquest!!, this was for you., A Field of Flowers and Stars.
Projects: Avitus, Missing Stars
Organization: Watercress, Somnova Studios, Imagibeat Studio
itch: watercress

Re: (Paid/Free) Content Writing and Consulting Services

#2 Post by TheForeverLoneWolf »

I'm going to try and leave as unbiased a testimony as possible, but that's going to be hard considering how much I love his work, his attitude, and him as a person. I've been working with Tutty for over two years, and he's been everything from an assistant writer to a project director within Watercress. Currently, he's our Writing Director, and he recently lead up the Demon project we released in December. He's without a doubt one of our best writers, but more importantly, he has an amazing work ethic and a strong moral foundation.

When you hire him, you won't be disappointed in the quality of his work, nor the steadfast ethic he holds. He worked on quite a few of our projects, from Palinurus (our first NaNo game) to Our Home. (writing 30k words in under two weeks), all the way to our recent game, which he spent many, many days of real time work completing. He's always quick to update and he will stay in contact with you throughout the writing process.

There's no one else I'd recommend more for a paid writing position!
Feel free to check out some of Watercress' previous or current works. Here's a link to our itch.io, Steam, and our Discord!

FulminisIctus
Regular
Projects: Mycorrhiza, LoveSick Darlings, Human Reignition Project, Episicava, Caladria Chronicles, Ah My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell, Cautionary Tale, Visual Novel Audio Pack Vol 1 and Vol 2

Re: (Paid/Free) Content Writing and Consulting Services

#3 Post by FulminisIctus »

I was part of the team that worked on the Demon VN, aka "Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!", with Tutty for the Monster Jam and my experience working with him was entirely positive! He completed his part of the script fast and thoroughly without any quality deficiencies and he always stayed on top of things when managing the project, even though it was stressful due to the short time frame the project had to be completed in. I would definitely recommend him to anyone searching for a dependable writer!
I'm a composer and sound designer! You can find more info about my services - and if I'm free to take on a job at the moment - by viewing my commission doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i0Z ... sp=sharing)!