Writer and (Italian) Translator for Hire [Currently Closed]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
TuathVarga

Writer and (Italian) Translator for Hire [Currently Closed]

#1 Post by TuathVarga »

Hi,

I'm an Italian university student, majoring in Foreign Languages and Literature (English & Japanese) My passion is writing and I'd love to make a career out of it, someday. I'm also an avid reader, from manga to novels to classic literature, and I'm taking different courses to understand how a story is built in order to flow properly. I'm also a big fan of anime and otome. Even if I've been writing for years, I'm still an amateur when it comes to professional jobs, yet I'm more than willing to learn from the basics. If you decide to give me an opportunity, I'll make sure you won't regret it.

As a writer:

I've years of experience writing stories of any genre on different platforms. I'm specialized in romance, fantasy, action, angst, supernatural and slice of life. If requested, I can adapt to other genres.
I'm now editing my first fantasy novel.
I've never written for games before, but I'm quick at learning and I'm currently studying how to do it properly. My English is not perfect yet, but good enough to require only a general beta/proofreader.

As a translator:

For now, I can only offer general English-Italian translations; I hope to add Japanese-Italian/English soon. Depending on the characteristics of the text, I'll tell you if I have the skills and the knowledge to translate it properly or not.

Fee:

To be discussed, depending on the job, the preparation and time required, etc. etc. ...(I take in consideration the fact that I am not a professional, so I won't ask for much)

If you are interested, feel free to ask for samples of my writing / translations.

Have a nice day!

Varga
Last edited by TuathVarga on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sevenknot77

Re: Writer and (Italian) Translator for Hire

#2 Post by Sevenknot77 »

Ti ho inviato una mail e messaggio privato
Ciao