Experienced, Versatile Writer [Open] [Paid] [Temp. Discount!]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
SpeCTRL
Regular
Completed: SCP: Secret Laboratory, SCP: Pandemic, various Itch.io games.
Projects: RE:Tuber
Soundcloud: EMPY_MUSIC
Discord: empy_vr

Experienced, Versatile Writer [Open] [Paid] [Temp. Discount!]

#1 Post by SpeCTRL »

Forenote: I have not only done paid and free work before, but I also have 5 years experience in developing my own game, from early concepts at a young age to the beginnings of an expansive and innovative hybrid VN. I have experience in working with big teams, or individual people who have simply passed ideas back and forth. I have worked on many genres, and with many different people. I may not have a multitude of my writing 'out there', but my experience is extensive - definitely. Likewise, my versatility means I am fine working on any material, be it violent, gory, sexually explicit, etc. No extra charges. No complaints. All for it. ;)

So, I'm looking for paid work in the above categories. My writing rates are £0.35 £0.12 per word (open to negotiation) but for bigger projects, we can work out a single payment per scene (Which I have done a few times - tends to be better since I can get carried away and go over word counts for the sake of the person commissioning me, as well as my own enjoyment, frankly...)

If I had to talk about my strengths as a writer, it's my sheer creativity, my wide vocabulary, and the character and charm I tend to add to my narrative - all the characters feel alive, and the environment isn't static - I give it enough attention to detail that it deeply immerses the reader in the world depicted before them.

To be more specific on genres I've worked with;
SoL, Romance, Drama, Fantasy, Erotic, Comedy, Horror, Psychological, Action, Future, Sci-fi, Historical, Philosophical... There may be other minor genres I've likely worked with.

Writing Experience

The only game I've worked with which has put itself out to the public is; viewtopic.php?t=46637 (Farmers Dreams) I wrote a few scenes for this game, as well as wrote my own scene for the game (as was in the brief) - please check it out with the link above, and support the author on Patreon or the forum!

Additionally, I've been writing for 5 years for my own game - Silent Tongues, a SoL/Psychological/Romance. As of now, I've completed 30k words for it alongside my co-writer, and have many more to go. I also have a degree in writing - yes, that's right, I'm qualified with an A-level equivalent in English Literature, which means I also had to write a novel as part of my assignment.

I also have experience in other forms, such as my own novel series in production - Trauma, being a Horror/Action/Sci-fi quadrilogy, which is darker and dystopian, in which I had to utilise my ability to create concepts via writing and art. I also have my small VN project almost near completion - Horned Barista, a comedy/romance/erotic story.

I can give samples of my writing out upon request, of course! Feel free to DM me.

Anyway, Hopefully the above is enough to establish my writing style and versatility. Got anything else to ask? Comment or DM. My discord is TheRectumCrusader#7913.

Many thanks,
SpeCTRL.
Last edited by SpeCTRL on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Remind me to update this...

LightAndDark

Re: Experienced, Versatile Writer [Open] [Paid] [Temp. Discount!]

#2 Post by LightAndDark »

Lmao you made a mistake so the discount is actually a 600% increase

SpeCTRL
Regular
Completed: SCP: Secret Laboratory, SCP: Pandemic, various Itch.io games.
Projects: RE:Tuber
Soundcloud: EMPY_MUSIC
Discord: empy_vr

Re: Experienced, Versatile Writer [Open] [Paid] [Temp. Discount!]

#3 Post by SpeCTRL »

@LightAndDark Cheers for pointing that out. Fixed. Remind me not to write important advertisement posts when tired :^(
Remind me to update this...