Writer looking for Freelance Opportunities (Free/Paid)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Anihime
Deviantart: AnimeFanatic02

Writer looking for Freelance Opportunities (Free/Paid)

#1 Post by Anihime »

Hello! My name is Anihime. I'm fairly new to this site but I am happy to become a part of the community. I am currently looking for freelancing opportunities to further my experience with writing.

What is your experience with writing?
I used to be a fanfiction writer years ago, back when I was in high school. I tried writing on DeviantART as well. Although it has been years since I have done either, I have not stopped writing and coming up with ideas for stories. Currently, I am in the middle of writing a webcomic. Nothing has been officially published yet but when it does, this page will be updated.

What is your experience with freelancing?
At the moment, I have no experience. But I am eager to gain experience so any work I am offered will help me.

What kind of projects would you like to do?
Since I'm new to freelancing, I would like to start with small projects. However, I am willing to write for larger projects as well.

What are you most comfortable writing?
The genres I am most comfortable with writing are as follows:
-Fantasy
-Romance
-Adventure
-Action
-Drama
-Friendship
-Hurt/Comfort
-Safe For Work (SFW) content
-GXB
-BXG
-GXG
-BXB

What are you not comfortable writing?
The genres I am not comfortable with writing are as follows:
-Anything +18/NSFW
-Anything involving rape
-Romanticized abuse (either physical, psychological, or sexual)
-Excessive blood and/or gore scenes
-Horror

Do you have any examples to show us?
At this point in time, I do not have any current writing examples. If offered, I am more than happy to write an example or showcase some of my written work.

What is your wage?
I am offering my services for free and for a price. I am open to discussing payment options if I am offered a paid position.

How do we get in touch with you?
To contact me, you can do any of the following:
-Reply in this topic
-Send me a PM or contact me via email: delancylg@gmail.com

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Helyees
Regular
Projects: Panzer Hearts

Re: Writer looking for Freelance Opportunities (Free/Paid)

#2 Post by Helyees »

Anihime gave us important insights on how to develop our visual novel. She also noticed things in the game mechanics that we now need to reconsider :D A strong recommendation! :!: