Starving Writer Looking For Work! (Free! or Low Cost)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
DiamondDust132
Organization: Team Requiem
itch: team-requiem

Starving Writer Looking For Work! (Free! or Low Cost)

#1 Post by DiamondDust132 »

How's it going, everyone? My name is DiamondDust132. I've been using this site to learn, grow, and advertise my own visual novel Passion High. However, as I wait for sprites and music to be finished for my project, I am offering my services as a writer for anyone out there in need of one.

Writing Experience
I have been writing on and off for more than ten years. I have an account on Fanfiction.net and Archive Of Our Own if you would like to see some of my work (try the newer works as the older ones are...well...XD). And in terms of visual novels, I again have Passion High as an example above.

I won't say anything silly like I'm the best writer out there or that you should pick me over others because blah blah blah. In fact, I consider myself to still be learning and will use any opportunity you give me as a chance to grow. What I can say, however, is that you'll be getting someone who prides hard work, quality, and accountability. You will get nothing but the best from me unless someone goes and chops off my right hand. And even then, I will learn how to keyboard with my tongue if need be. :lol:

Prefered Opportunities
Due to me working on my own game at the moment, I would prefer smaller projects to bigger ones, but I will honor any request assuming I find the idea intriguing enough. Writing is my passion, so I am more than willing to take time out of my schedule to assist you if you truly believe in your idea. :D

Also, my schedule is rather wide open at the moment, so I should have little to no issues working on two projects at once. No worries there.

I Will Write
BxG
GxB
BxB
GxG
Romance (anything not already listed above)
Fantasy
Science Fiction
18+ Stuff
Violent Stuff (as long as it doesn't involve anything below)

I Will Not Write
Any Type of Underaged Romance
Guro
Abuse played as Romance
Horror (as I don't consider myself good at it)

If there is something specific you would like me to write that you do not think is covered by any of the options listed above, please get in contact with me so that we can discuss the details.

Cost
As stated in the title, I am willing to work for free but certainly won't say no to a few dollars. I don't really have any pricing in mind, so we can discuss the details when you get in touch with me if we do go that route.

Contact Information
You are more than welcome to reach me by simply replying to this thread, though if you would like to shoot me a PM instead, that works just fine. FYI, I'm very active on Discord, so if you use that, we can use that to chat as well. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

TennisHero
Deviantart: TennisHero

Re: Starving Writer Looking For Work! (Free! or Low Cost)

#2 Post by TennisHero »

Hi, I am working on a short visual novel and I'm looking for a co-writer. Specifically, I need someone that can write good dialogue and contribute to the main plot. If you're interested and want to know more, I can send you a message with a demo included.

DiamondDust132
Organization: Team Requiem
itch: team-requiem

Re: Starving Writer Looking For Work! (Free! or Low Cost)

#3 Post by DiamondDust132 »

TennisHero wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:54 pm Hi, I am working on a short visual novel and I'm looking for a co-writer. Specifically, I need someone that can write good dialogue and contribute to the main plot. If you're interested and want to know more, I can send you a message with a demo included.
Sure thing! Shoot me a PM whenever you can.