[Free] Editor/Proofreader looking to expand VN experience!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
IronForPistons
Projects: Picture Perfect Romance (Editor), Children of Cosmos (Editor)
Organization: Crystal Compass

[Free] Editor/Proofreader looking to expand VN experience!

#1 Post by IronForPistons » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi there! My name is IronForPistons, but feel free to call me Iron. I'm an enthusiast of anime and visual novels, and I am looking to gain experience in writing/editing/proofing for VNs!
I am currently editing for two projects, Picture Perfect Romance and Children of Cosmos, but I am looking to work on other projects as well. In addition to my work on VNs, I am an Executive Producer/Editor at my school's news organization, so I work with words on an almost-daily basis. I have also been editing and proofreading for friends' unpublished novels for over five years.

I am willing to edit and/or proofread most any project at no cost!

I am most comfortable working with these genres (though they are not the only genres I will work on):
  • Romance
  • Slice of Life
  • Drama
  • BxG, GxB, GxG (in no particular order)
I am not comfortable working with the following content:
  • 18+/NSFW content
  • Horror/Gore
If you're interested but still on the fence, please feel free to send me a partial draft, and I'd be glad to give you a sample edit/proof so you can get an idea of what kind of things I can help you with.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me through LemmaSoft PMs or through email: ironforpistons@gmail.com.
(I can also communicate via Discord once we figure out the details!)
Last edited by IronForPistons on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Feel free to call me Iron!

Interested in editing or proofreading services? I do both, for free or trade!

renkka
Regular
Projects: Picture Perfect Romance, Mizari Loves Company, SSWK, Angels with Scaly Wings, Crossroad Inn
Organization: Reine Works, Crystal Compass

Re: Editor/Proofreader looking to expand VN experience! [Free/Trade]

#2 Post by renkka » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:10 pm

Here to leave an extremely positive review for Iron! Iron has been nothing but an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only does Iron work with your deadlines but is quick and great with communication, works well individually and with a team, and has great attention to detail. The script for our project, "Picture Perfect Romance" has improved tremendously after Iron's suggestions. If you're looking for someone who is dedicated, a hard worker, genuinely cares about your project, and a great addition to your team, Iron is the best suit for you. Can't recommend their services enough!

IronForPistons
Projects: Picture Perfect Romance (Editor), Children of Cosmos (Editor)
Organization: Crystal Compass

Re: [Free] Editor/Proofreader looking to expand VN experience!

#3 Post by IronForPistons » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:03 pm

I'm back from travelling internationally, and I'm open for new projects! I'll have a lot of free time over the next month or so, so I should be able to work even more quickly than usual. I'm also open to longer-term projects as well, though! Feel free to get in touch with me through PMs or email (ironforpistons@gmail.com).
Feel free to call me Iron!

Interested in editing or proofreading services? I do both, for free or trade!