Writer/Programmer/Editor/Composer looking for work to fund project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Omega Fallon
Projects: Scarlet-sama's Family
Organization: Team Abnormality Adventures
Tumblr: omegafallon
Soundcloud: omega-fallon
itch: omegafallon

Writer/Programmer/Editor/Composer looking for work to fund project

#1 Post by Omega Fallon »

Hello! I'm currently working on my own VN project, but we're running low on funds, so I'm looking to do some freelance work to help with that. I'm available as a writer, proofreader, and an amateur composer/programmer.

I'm willing to write basically anything you prefer, really, although I should mention H or lewd scenes are generally outside my scope. Combined with my understanding of the Ren'Py engine, this would allow me to send you a completed script file of a scene or other portion of a VN instead of just the text of it.

I am available only as an English proofreader.

My compositional skills are only in the actual composition of the music and does not include editing (aside from the minimal editing required to make a track loop well), performance, etc. I work mostly in orchestral music, composing in Musescore.

As far as pricing, I'm only asking for low to moderate pay. For pieces of music in particular, maybe $3 each. Programming would be hard to put a number to, but I think for writing, I'd work for 3c/word.

Here's a link to my Soundcloud where you can listen to some of my music: https://soundcloud.com/omega-fallon/
Make something cool and unique that you be proud of and then share it with everyone.