[FOR HIRE] Writing and Proofreading Sevices

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
KazonK

[FOR HIRE] Writing and Proofreading Sevices

#1 Post by KazonK »

I'm a writer looking for projects large and small. I am also available for anyone who wants to start on a fresh (new) project. I do not have any "professional" experience such as written works being published, however I do have samples of various works that range from dialogue, script, quote, short stories, poetry, etc. I can provide these upon request.

Genres of Specialty:
* Horror
* Fantasy
* Sci-Fi
*Cosmicism
* General Fiction

These are few of the genres that I work on on a general basis but I am not limited to just these. I do have experience with other genres because as a writer, I feel it is best not to limit myself but to expand my knowledge and skills, as well adapt to any project and its needs.

If anyone is interested, please message me and we can discuss things further, and for any artists, etc. I can also take the art you have and possibly create a story that would fit your artwork. Lastly, as I stated, any request is welcome so don't be afraid of contacting because there is a high chance I would accept.

I also do proofreading, and I do have professional experience due to working as a assistant researcher at a University (also have documentation of my over a year experience). If this service is requested, we will discuss it further.

OneManArmy77

Re: [FOR HIRE] Writing and Proofreading Sevices

#2 Post by OneManArmy77 »

Check your PMs