WSW (Writer Seeking Work)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Nexitt_
Deviantart: Naoe-nex
Soundcloud: Naoe

WSW (Writer Seeking Work)

#1 Post by Nexitt_ »

About me:
Hey, how’s it going? My name is Nex… well, it’s not actually my name, but… Anyway, I’m here to offer my services, for I am a writer. Now I not be the very best writer like no one ever was. I only started learning about it recently, but I know I’ll still be able to write something good or better depending on the material. The main reason for me doing this is so I can gain experience (The title should really be WSE) to complete my future projects, and, of course, help yours too.

Experience:
I’ve mostly written fanfictions before, which you can find on my account here -> https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8205653/. Although, I never written anything for a visual novel before; I’ll do the best that I can.

By the way, my fanfics on the site are basically 1-2 years old, and hasn't really been updated, which I want to change. I’ve learned quite a bit now, but will continue to improve to tell better stories.

What I will do:
Write… obviously, lol…
Edit… If you need that, I guess.
Proofread… Well, I do live in America after all. i kno enlgish… just kidding, lol.

What I won’t do:
BxB, GxG… Not that there’s anything wrong with that. It’s just not something I’m into.
Female POVs… I mean, I’m sure it’s the same as a male perspective, but just in case… No!
H-scenes… Well, for now anyway. I can’t do them, because I don’t have, uh… *achem*… No!
Translate… Because I only know English… which isn’t convenient for me, but I digress.

Payment:
Well, this would be nice, but I’m willing to do it for free… Why? Because I like you a lot; Don’t take that too seriously.

Contacts:
Discord: Nex_#4958
Skype: Naoegon…… I know most people don’t use Skype anymore, but I think it’s still good.
You could also PM me through the forum if you wish, or just reply to the thread if you have any more questions.
"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Back to the Future.