Writer/Editor/Proofreader/Translator(Fr-Eng/Eng-Fr) Looking to work for free!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Marmalxdekid

Writer/Editor/Proofreader/Translator(Fr-Eng/Eng-Fr) Looking to work for free!

#1 Post by Marmalxdekid »

Hello! I'm pretty new to writing in visual novels although I've read my fair share and really enjoy them! I'd love to work on a free project as a writer, Editor, Proofreader, or translator if you need one for English to French translation or vice versa. Willing to work on any type of project really so please pm or email me through my profile!

About me I've been writing ever since I could remember and have a large amount of experience writing short stories and poetry, I love visual novels and otome's and I really want to get involved in their creation so I can grow and gain experience as a writer. I'm Canadian (woot maple syrup!) and I also have a lot of time on my hands so if needed I can work to your schedule.

Preferences!
Otome/ Romance
Comedy
Horror
Mystery

These are topics that I excel at although I am willing to work on any variety of topic including gore and 18+. I love controversy so please feel free to approach me if
your project is more controversial as long as the topic is being treated in a respectful manner or if it's supposed to be a horror. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I really hope that you'll consider contacting me for your next project!

oOhanaOo
Regular
Projects: The poisoned rose/The dark diamond
Deviantart: Hana44440

Re: Writer/Editor/Proofreader/Translator(Fr-Eng/Eng-Fr) Looking to work for free!

#2 Post by oOhanaOo »

I am interesting...pm send😊

jamesws70
Projects: Dyneamics, Arcavellian

Re: Writer/Editor/Proofreader/Translator(Fr-Eng/Eng-Fr) Looking to work for free!

#3 Post by jamesws70 »

I'm interested as well, I've sent you a message.

Mirrodin
Regular

#4 Post by Mirrodin »

Hi Marmalxdekid.

It's good to see that kind of post.
I'm mirrodin the creator of the pleasuremancer : https://www.patreon.com/Mirrodin
If you like the project, it will be good to have you, it's real sarcastic writing and absurd situation.
And if the project work, I hope I can pay you in futur time. :)