I want to write/edit your NSFW scenes

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
baindrenal

I want to write/edit your NSFW scenes

#1 Post by baindrenal »

I'm a female writer who enjoys writing smut. I'll write from a male or female perspective, in almost any genre or kink. I have experience writing interactive scenes in which the player makes decisions that impact the direction of the scene. I can write in script form or with basic Ren'py character tags, though I would be happy to work with you if there's another format you prefer. I do have moderate programming knowledge, so if you'd like me to write directly into a Ren'py file I can do that as well.

My base rate is $0.02 per word (with 1-2 revisions, depending on the extent of the revision) for both commercial and non-commercial projects, but I'm willing to negotiate. Any further revisions will be done at $0.01 per word. I prefer to take on commissions on a single scene basis, but would consider taking on larger projects as well. If you're interested in revenue share vs per word payment, I'm open to discussion based on how complete the project currently is and the expected release date.

I am also willing to edit/proofread your current content at a rate of $.01 per word. Usually this means that I'll make an initial set of spelling/grammar corrections, before really digging into the characters, plot, and consistency of the work. I'll send a document back with feedback, suggestions, and concerns. Then, if you'd like, I will implement changes based on our discussion of that feedback, as long as the changes don't exceed 1000 words (revisions can be longer, but will be billed as "writing" rather than "editing").

I'm happy to provide a short sample of my work to anyone making a serious inquiry.

Please contact me at angelammcknight@gmail.com if you're interested. I do check the boards semi-regularly, but can't promise a prompt response on here. I usually respond to emails within a few hours.
Last edited by baindrenal on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

baindrenal

Re: I want to write your NSFW scenes

#2 Post by baindrenal »

Update: I am free to take on new projects. I've updated the initial post to include a more reliable email address--please contact me by email rather than DM.
Last edited by baindrenal on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peter524

#3 Post by Peter524 »

Pm me

baindrenal

#4 Post by baindrenal »

Hi Peter. Sorry for the late response, but the best way to contact me is via email.

Ragnos
Regular

Re: I want to write/edit your NSFW scenes

#5 Post by Ragnos »

I highly recommend Bain, I've worked with her for quite some time now, and I have to say that she really has a knack for writing this stuff. You won't be disappointed working with her.