[Free] Writing, Editing and Proofreading service [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
theforgot3n1
Github: TheForgot3n1

[Free] Writing, Editing and Proofreading service [CLOSED]

#1 Post by theforgot3n1 »

Hello!

I'm TheForgot3n1, I've read VN's for six years and am eager to find a project to work on.

I offer proofreading, editing and writing free of charge! My previous experience comes from short stories and a larger work-in-progress novella. I love visual novels; they've had the strongest impact on me out of any entertainment medium. I want to involve myself in their creation to grow as a writer.

Since I'm still in University, the state of writing as an extracurricular activity demands a bit of emotional investment in the work I do, so I may refrain from working in projects that don't appeal to me. However, when they do tick the box, I'll make damned sure deadlines are kept. So, what appeals to me you ask? Well:

I love Action and Thriller

I am a huge fan of Fate Stay Night, Danganronpa and G-Senjou no Maou. If your VN is similar to these, COUNT ME IN!

Combining that with genres such as Sci-fi, Mystery, Fantasy, Historical, Supernatural is a plus.

Please, if you're in need of someone for work with the above, send me a message! Hell, send me a message even if you aren't. Unfortunately, the more a work deviates from those criteria, the more likely I am to decline it. Regardless, thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next project.
Last edited by theforgot3n1 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't mind losing to someone, but I won't be beaten by myself." - Emiya Shirou

BlackEcho4460
Regular
Projects: Cynthia, Love + Friends, [REDACTED]

Re: [Free] Writing, Editing and Proofreading service

#2 Post by BlackEcho4460 »

Hello. There are a number of projects that I could use another writer on. And if you're looking for a fantasy sci-fi supernatural piece to work on, well look no further. Email me at ourdarkestfantasies@gmail.com
And I can give you more info