Along with playing plenty of visual novels and RPGs, I also have experience as a writer for multiple projects. I am currently working under Reine Works as a writer for their visual novels, but am primarily a freelance writer.
Please visit my writing portfolio for the samples of my works and information on all the projects I have worked on and am currently working on. You can view it here!
An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer (Writer)
Possessions (Writer) (Three Bards Entertainment)
Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~ (Writer) (Reine Works)
Picture Perfect Romance (Writer, Proofreader, Character Concept Director) [Hiatus]
Signed and Sealed with a Kiss (Writer) (Reine Works)
The Queen of Blackwood High (Writer, Director) (RhinoGearz)
**All writing samples are my original works, if you are interested in using these ideas please contact me.**
Script Sample 1 (Supernatural, Romance, GxG)
Script Sample 2 (Adventure, Fantasy)
Script Sample 3 (Romance, Drama, Fantasy, GxB)
Script Sample 4 (Drama, Action, Romance, BxB)
Script Sample 5 (Action, Drama, Supernatural, BxB)
Script Sample 6 (Horror, Suspense, Thriller)
Genres I can work with!
All ratings are fine with me (G, PG, PG-13, R-18). For other specific genres please check with me beforehand. The writing style can also be adapted if needed. I really enjoy writing for all of these genres but some of my favorites are GL/BL/Otome!
**Rates are negotiable, please discuss them with me in detail if you are interested!**
Slot 1: OPEN
Slot 2: CLOSED
Slot 3: OPEN
- I reserve the right to decline requests.
- Please provide several methods of communication so I may update/contact you while working on the project. I prefer Discord or email, so please provide this information via email or PM.
- Rates are negotiable, such as payment plans depending on your budget, so please discuss them with me.
- I request that I be given credit in the project in exchange for my services.
- I understand and respect your schedule, deadlines, requests, and suggestions/feedback so I ask that you do the same for me.
All payments will be made through PayPal. I am also open to discussing payment plans if needed, so please don't hesitate to ask.
If you are interested in discussing your project with me in detail you may email me at email@example.com or PM me. This post will be updated frequently once I start accepting jobs. I look forward to working with you!