[OPEN] WRITER/EDITOR/PROOFREADER FOR HIRE!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
FateMagician
Completed: Love Ritual
Projects: Love Ritual (Editor/Writer)
Deviantart: FateMagician

[OPEN] WRITER/EDITOR/PROOFREADER FOR HIRE!

#1 Post by FateMagician »

Sam_typewriter.png
FATEMAGICIAN
Hello everyone, I'm FateMagician and I am a wandering writer, editor, proofreader and recently the self-published author of a little novella. I've been writing for about seven years now, and have been involved in the Visual Novel community for over a year now. I am primarily a fantasy genre writer, but I've been recently branching out to science-fiction, supernatural, and horror/creepypasta. My editing skills are as developed as my writing ones, so I can provide in-depth editing on stories as well. I can edit through Google Drive and Microsoft Word depending on your needs. I work easily within teams and I am more than willing to work with other writers and editors on visual novel projects.

WRITING
My baseline on writing for projects is 3¢ per word, and the project preferably a minimum of 20,000 words. I am willing to negotiate on the price and word count.

EDITING AND PROOFREADING
My baseline on editing for projects is $2 per page, and for proofreading it’s 50¢. Projects preferably a minimum of 20 pages.

I do provide free quotes on projects, but once a price has been agreed upon and other details worked out, I require half of the agreed upon price before I start work and the remaining half upon completion of my part of the work for the project. This is non-negotiable unless I am the one approaching you on about a project.

-----
You can contact me via Private Message, Email, or through Discord if you are interested in my services!

Email: fatemagician19@gmail.com

Discord: FateMagician#3867
-----
Sample Work
The Ghost Writer (creepypasta horror)

Prior Work
Love ritual - Xand arts - Editor/Writer
Last edited by FateMagician on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't forget-no one else sees the world the way you do, so no one else can tell the stories that you have to tell." -Charles de Lint

FateMagician
Completed: Love Ritual
Projects: Love Ritual (Editor/Writer)
Deviantart: FateMagician

Re: WRITER/EDITOR/PROOFREADER FOR HIRE!

#2 Post by FateMagician »

EDIT 07/08/2019 - This post has been updated to reflect new information since this was last posted.
"Don't forget-no one else sees the world the way you do, so no one else can tell the stories that you have to tell." -Charles de Lint