Writer, Ready for Orders (Free/Paid/Open)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ShogunTaira
Soundcloud: ShogunTaira

Writer, Ready for Orders (Free/Paid/Open)

#1 Post by ShogunTaira »

Intro

My name is ShogunTaira, or Shogun for short. I have been writing for the past five to six years and am interested in moving into the field of visual novels. As of 2018, I have participated in and won three straight NaNoWriMo's and plan to continue along to exercise my writing chops (all of my novels are readable upon request). For you, however, I am offering my brand of writing for your visual novel's benefit.

Now, let's get to my preferences.

I Will Write:
  • Sci-fi
  • Fantasy (Medieval/Other)
  • Historical
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Romantic Subplots
  • Violent Elements
I Will NOT Write
  • Romance
  • Gore
  • Paranormal
  • Horror
  • 18+ Content
Price

Price is mainly negotiable. I prefer to be paid with the standard payment per amount of words, but will also accept free projects for the sake of credit and portfolio presentation. Again, payment can be discussed once we start talking.

Contact

I am mainly available on Discord, though I will be looking out for any PMs on this forum. My Discord ID is ShogunTaira#9371.

Postscripts
  • Yes, I have included romance on both preference lists. The path towards romance(s) as a subplot in much larger stories is preferable. I will not, however, write for a game that is 100% romance. In addition, I have no experience writing LGBT romance and thus don't wish to write it.
  • Violent Elements refers to instances such as warfare, murder, and the like. Similar to Romance, I will not write a story that is mainly focused around gore; gore as a temporary element in a larger game is fine.
  • Other elements of your visual novel that you would like to discuss (that may or may not be on these lists) are open for negotiation.
  • To summarize my writing style, it is mainly action-based; no passive voice or descriptions of internal thoughts. Any samples of my writing that you wish to look over is available on request.