You can call me Callanthe--I'm currently a professional academic essay editor/tutor/advisor, now trying to harness my editing impulses towards my great love of creative writing! I discovered my schedule has opened up significantly this spring/summer, so while working on my own story, I am now literally free to distract myself by editing your guys' works
Things Of Note
- This is entirely an unpaid hobby on my part, so of course please don't go overboard with excessive expectations.
- I have quite a bit of experience accommodating my editing style, ranging from "light spelling/grammar checking" all the way to "unleashing a chainsaw on your poor beloved ideas." As a result, you can let me know what type/degree of comments you would prefer!
- In terms of content... I can tackle mild R18 content especially if it's just proofreading, but I am not your go-to guy if your work is heavily NSFW, fetish-based, etc. (I'd also probably prefer that we start off with content that isn't R18 so I can kind of ease into your style of writing before you drop the heavy stuff on me.) I am also not the best at excessive gore and horror (ex: I will not choose to read Saya no Uta in my free time ).
Everything else is pretty much fair game, especially my favorite fantasy genre! Of note, I do reserve the right to decline any project.
- I am proud to say I read and edit extremely fast. As a result, I'm perfectly fine with anything from 2k short stories to 200k+ word behemoths, though the time will of course depend on length. I will also try to respond to any contact/communication within two days.
- I am currently not offering specialized writing services since I'm focused on my own work. I might consider a small project with an idea that is attractive to me, but I can offer absolutely no guarantees.