Writer and Editor for Hire [Open]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
uvcat

Writer and Editor for Hire [Open]

#1 Post by uvcat »

Hi all,
I'm Dae, a professional writer and editor. I have been writing seriously for the last ten years and had my first novel published this year. I'm also a fan of visual novels and looking to branch out while I work on one of my own.

Pricing:
4-6 cents per word for writing
3-1 cent per word (depending on the kind of edit)
Pricing is negotiable to a degree. I am willing to provide a 750-1000 word sample based on a prompt free of charge for you to decide if you think I would be a good fit for your project.

Genres:
-Romance (both BxB and GxG are okay)
-Fantasy
-Science Fiction
-Slice of Life
-Historical
These are the genres that I enjoy most and have the most experience with, but I would be happy to write in any other genre. I am not super comfortable writing explicit content but I can and will do it.

Availability:
My schedule is insanely flexible, and I write very quickly (as in roughly 2.5k a day quickly). I see myself being available for most of the foreseeable future. I'll update this post if that changes.

Format:
I'm willing to write in either traditional prose or script format, or some other format if you'd prefer. Just let me know and I'll do my best.

Writing Samples:
You can find my book here, and fanfiction here, here, and here so you can get a sense of the kind of things I can write. Again, I am willing to provide a 750-1000 word sample based on a prompt free of charge for you to decide if you think I would be a good fit for your project.

You can contact me via PM, or email at richards.dae@gmail.com